See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2016

reasonable price and excellent location near the Sol. The hotel is close to the metro and several great restaurants. Rooms were clean ; bathroom is clean too .my room was in side of street and it was little noisy but tolerable. Free wifi was also available for guests. Ms CRISTINA is my reception , and she was nice and kind .
Negative points: it was in 3th floor and hostal hasn't elevator !!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alirezamaz
Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here during half term holiday with wife n 2 year old. Check in was easy n room was basic but comfortable. We got what we paid for. It was inexpensive considering location.
The staff are friendly but do not speak much English. I think reception is open from 12pm to 11am. Its not a hotel but a hostal.
The best thing about this place is the location. It was within walking distance to most places and you had the metro at puerta del sol literally on the doorstep. The hotel does not really give any information on the sights etc but at the metro there is tourist information. They do not do breakfast here but plenty of cafes near by for breakfast.
If you come here expecting 5 star amenities then dont bother booking. Its just a hostal that is cheap n cheerful. I had no problems here. The ladys warmed up milk for my daughter and showed affection towards her.
On the whole great location

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank brummiee
Reviewed April 6, 2015

The room was very clean. But the walls are very thin so you can hear every single word, and other things in another room.
The price was too expensive for this room!
But it was very central.
we had no balcony, but we paid for it!

Room Tip: Doubleroom with own bath.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Katja J
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel while passing thru Madrid to Gibraltar. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean and it was all that I needed. It was very close to many restaurants and bistros. The room was of average European size. I recommend this place for what I needed.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great price and excellent location right off Puerta del Sol. The hotel is close to the metro and several great restaurants. Rooms were air conditioned and each had their own bathroom, tv, and safe box to store valuables during the day (even though the rooms were very secure). My room had the best blackout curtains I've ever seen. The sun rises early and stays up late in the summer, but with these curtains closed I couldn't tell if it was day or night. Free wifi was also available for guests.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends