“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Huertas
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this restaurant for lunch spontaneously, and were extremely happy with the meal. Most dishes can be ordered as full, half or third of a portion, and are great for sharing. Dishes are well crafted and meticulously presented, with Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Asian influences. Modern but cozy interior, nice wine recommendations. Not inexpensive but good value for money for the quality of the food. Service was friendly and fast, the chef takes the food orders himself and gives daily specials recommendations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Very good tapas menu and excellent wines paired with each dish. Only one squid dish was a bit off in my taste.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Very cosy multi room restaurant serving typical spanish food
Suckling pig served several ways. Artichoke and prawn in cream also good
Reasonably priced large wine list

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous lunch here. We went as a couple dining out but had our baby in a pushchair with us. It was a bit more formal than the casual tapas we had been eating until the last day during our trip. The staff were courteous and able to offer us a table away from the business diners to accommodate the pushchair and potential baby noise (!). The wines were great and the 1/2 & 1/3 size tapas dishes we chose all delicious - sea bass ceviche (top marks), sea bream, monkfish (again, stunning dish), iberican pork tartar with quail yolk (my husband's favourite), and partridge with chocolate on corn tortilla. We also had 2 desserts - a cheesecake made with blue cheese (definitely worth ordering) & a fried leaves in tempura doughnut style batter with lemongrass dipping cream (my translation might be a little off). This came to about 100 euros (including 5 glasses of wine) & we enjoyed every mouthful. Well worth it for a special meal.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Being on a business trip I sneaked in for dinner. I had good luck, as I got a table, as all other tables were booked - reservations highly recommended. Friendly staff helped me to choose my food (1/2 portions so I could try 2) and recommended the wine matching the meal. I had fresh artichokes with a glass of sherry, this was delicious and a festival for senses, light, crisp, really gorgeous. Then I had a tartar with Iberia beef, truffled mushrooms and thin chips, an explosion of different nuances combined to perfection.
There are several wines per glass available. The staff was very helpful in explaining the dishes and finding a suitable wine to accompany with. Prices are higher than usual, but reasonable.
Being back to Madrid, I will come again and try some other meals in this restaurant.