We stayed here for 5 days at the end of March and had a great time.
On the plus side:
- Very central location and clean hotel
- Really pleasant and friendly staff - especially Ignacio in the bar downstairs - thanks for looking after us !
- Free Wifi throughout the hotel
- Great roof top bar with some excellent views over Plaza Santa Ana
- Plaza Santa Ana is on your doorstep and has some great restaurants where you can sit outside and enjoy the weather and watch the world go by
On the downside
- Deluxe room was really small (Room 432 same as one other reviewer) but another EUR 50-55 per night to get a bigger room is a bit pricey
Over and above the hotel, Madrid was a revealation - really great city and would recommend if you have not been here before.
Room 432. 22/3 - 27/3 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ME Madrid Reina Victoria is strategically located in the heart of the city, with easy access to the major attractions such as the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, Retiro Park, Congress building, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the city’s shopping and business areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your ME Madrid Reina Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid