Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-08-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
getaroom.comUS$101
1,881 results
All reviews great location stylish hotel plaza espana gran metro spain
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2020

Overall you guys provide a great service special at the front desk we were happy for the location
The only complaint was the outlets othewise we had a great time definitely we will recommend to ours friends Thank you so much

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carmen p
Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

I was in Spain more than 30 times in different luxury hotel. Du to my business reason I was in Vincci 66 hotel in my wife birthday with Mahya(my wife).
Exactly in the night of birthday we surprised with cake, white wine and flowers. Thank you vincci66 and thank you professional management

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 314shahind
Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

I have been in many hotels in Madrid (Gran via) but, For my birthday we were at this nice hotel and they surprised us very kindly and unforgettable. Thank you so much Vincci 66 Madrid hotel for this beautiful moments.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 647mahyah
Reviewed January 20, 2020

the hotel was very nice and the location was exelent !
very nice design /
nice team!
and very quiet rooms.
we did early check in- 9 am nd the rate for it was very chip.
i will recommend to my freint about this hoel!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank royadani
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Good location of the hotel - in the center of the city, near metro. Very friendly staff at reception. Rooms are not so quiet - some noise comes from corridor. Accommodation in this hotel is quite expensive.

Room tip: Double room
Date of stay: December 2019