“Recommendable”
Review of Art Thai Massage

Art Thai Massage
Ranked #13 of 242 Spas & Wellness in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Disfruta de un auténtico Masaje Tradicional Tailandés en el centro de Madrid. Serás atendido por profesionales altamente cualificados en un ambiente de relajación y contemplación artística. Si te interesa formarte, no dudes en visitarnos para asesorarte personalmente acerca de nuestros ciclos formativos.
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

It was realy nice and professional i highly recommend it..will be back for sure worth it to visit

Date of experience: January 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

My first time having a thai massage and I loved it! This place particularly was easy to get to- easy to schedule an appointment. My friend found their website and talked to the receptionist via a messaging option on their website (very cool and needed because we don't speak spanish and didn't have cellular service to call) They spoke english very well and made the experience very enjoyable. Whenever I return to Madrid I know i have a place to go to thats worth it!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016

I had the MOST fantastic relaxation experience at Art Thai Massage I Asked for the same treatments again 2 days later. I Had a thai massage and reflexology. My therapist was attentive and focused, it was probably the best massage I ever had, and I Have had massages all over the world. I was reliable to fall asleep into a deep relaxation and peacefulness, it was very amazing. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting in the area. It is great value for money and I hope to return again when i am in Madrid next. The ambience is very peaceful, there is gentle music playing. And the massage bed and pillow is very comfortable and soft. Thank you so much for your wonderful service. I wish I could eat every weekend to Madrid. Staff are very friendly and facilities are very clean.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank JaoJao38
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

In one word-perfect!!!

Value for money.
So clean and so professonal, service was perfect.
When i will be in madrid again i will do one more time.

Thanks about everything.