“Best relaxation experience in Madrid”
Review of Art Thai Massage

Art Thai Massage
Ranked #13 of 242 Spas & Wellness in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Disfruta de un auténtico Masaje Tradicional Tailandés en el centro de Madrid. Serás atendido por profesionales altamente cualificados en un ambiente de relajación y contemplación artística. Si te interesa formarte, no dudes en visitarnos para asesorarte personalmente acerca de nuestros ciclos formativos.
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit Madrid I make a booking at Art Thai massage and I am never disappointed. It is a superb experience very relaxing and very good value for money. Yesterday I had a reflexology session with Maria. I had fallen asleep during the treatment and by the end of it I felt like I had a new pair of feet! I highly recommend this place to anyone who values high quality relaxation experiences. I I have booked in today for a two hour Thai massage and looking forward to it.

Date of experience: May 2017

Reviewed April 1, 2017

a small and cozy massage spot, where you can enjoy excellent thai massage at very reasonable price for the Madrid standards.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Having back and shoulder pain, I looked for a good massage studio in Madrid near the center. When I came into Art Thai Massage and saw the prices I instantly signed up. The massage was great quality and service was very friendly. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

It was realy nice and professional i highly recommend it..will be back for sure worth it to visit

Date of experience: January 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

My first time having a thai massage and I loved it! This place particularly was easy to get to- easy to schedule an appointment. My friend found their website and talked to the receptionist via a messaging option on their website (very cool and needed because we don't speak spanish and didn't have cellular service to call) They spoke english very well and made the experience very enjoyable. Whenever I return to Madrid I know i have a place to go to thats worth it!

Date of experience: October 2016