Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great place

Hour and a half massage with jasmine was wonderful. Clean, professional and friendly place. I left... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2018
Psychiedog
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Much needed foot massage

My daughter and I went in for a much needed foot massage after 2 days of endless walking. It was... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2018
Nicki1015
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Madrid
from US$98.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Been there twice due my visit in Madrid. Very professional, therapeutic, effective massage.
The atmosphere is calm and relaxing.
Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit Madrid I make a booking at Art Thai massage and I am never disappointed. It is a superb experience very relaxing and very good value for money. Yesterday I had a reflexology session with Maria. I had fallen asleep during the treatment and by the end of it I felt like I had a new pair of feet! I highly recommend this place to anyone who values high quality relaxation experiences. I I have booked in today for a two hour Thai massage and looking forward to it.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

a small and cozy massage spot, where you can enjoy excellent thai massage at very reasonable price for the Madrid standards.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Having back and shoulder pain, I looked for a good massage studio in Madrid near the center. When I came into Art Thai Massage and saw the prices I instantly signed up. The massage was great quality and service was very friendly. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

It was realy nice and professional i highly recommend it..will be back for sure worth it to visit

Date of experience: January 2017