“Great place”
Review of Art Thai Massage

Art Thai Massage
Ranked #13 of 242 Spas & Wellness in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Disfruta de un auténtico Masaje Tradicional Tailandés en el centro de Madrid. Serás atendido por profesionales altamente cualificados en un ambiente de relajación y contemplación artística. Si te interesa formarte, no dudes en visitarnos para asesorarte personalmente acerca de nuestros ciclos formativos.
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Hour and a half massage with jasmine was wonderful. Clean, professional and friendly place. I left happy.

Date of experience: July 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went in for a much needed foot massage after 2 days of endless walking. It was even better than expected. Luz and Nico were both really really good. And the price was very reasonable. Very highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I went to get a foot massage, The staff was courteous, the masseur was professional, and with the ability to communicate in English it was easier to manage.
The massage was good
The price is 35 euros per hour
recommended

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Been there twice due my visit in Madrid. Very professional, therapeutic, effective massage.
The atmosphere is calm and relaxing.
Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit Madrid I make a booking at Art Thai massage and I am never disappointed. It is a superb experience very relaxing and very good value for money. Yesterday I had a reflexology session with Maria. I had fallen asleep during the treatment and by the end of it I felt like I had a new pair of feet! I highly recommend this place to anyone who values high quality relaxation experiences. I I have booked in today for a two hour Thai massage and looking forward to it.

Date of experience: May 2017