NH Campo Cartagena(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$56
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Turisticos Mediterraneo(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Free Internet
Los Habaneros(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
  • Restaurant
Posadas de Espana Cartagena(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
US$87
US$78
Balcones Azules(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$49
Sercotel Carlos III(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
US$109
Hotels.com
Hotel La Posada(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Bar/Lounge
1,091 results
All reviewsgreat locationcar liftroman theatresuperior roomhigh stepsea viewunderground parkinghelpful staffcity halllarge carwithin easy walking distancethe main streetpedestrian areafifth floorbeautiful townextra costlarge terrace
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Everything was perfect, location of hotel and our room (501) with its fantastic sunny balcony overlooking the harbour was all that one could ask for. I throughly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the beautiful town of Cartagena.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Victor_M_12_12, Gerente at NH Cartagena, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Brian S

I would like to start by thanking you, as hotel manager, for the time you have spent sharing this opinion with us about your stay at the NH Cartagena Hotel.

Thank you, your recommendations to our customers, to stay at our hotel. For us, it is very important to know the opinion of our customers to try to improve our day to day.

In NH Hotel Group we aim to provide excellence in the service we offer, and to that end we continue to work on improving it.

We hope to retell, with your confidence in the future and welcome you again, at the NH Cartagena.

Thank you very much for your attention and receive a greeting

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Lovely location in the Plaza and easy access to the underground parking via a car lift!! Staff helpful but not over friendly, the room (we were in upgraded room with terrace) was booked with sea view, and to be honest it was only just a sea view. We had to peer round a corner over another terrace to see it. No hot water at some points during the day - we had to pick our time for showers carefully. Very mean with the allocation of milk and tea bags, and the fancy coffee machine in the room didn't work. However the room was very spacious with comfy bed.

All attractions of the lovely city were easily reached, though it took us some while to understand that we had to go through the museum in the square to access the Roman amphitheatre. We feel the tourist information given out still needs a little work - the map was very confusing!

We had a lovely few days in Cartagena, and having realised we would have difficulty eating in the city on New Years Eve owing to the Spanish custom of many bars/restaurants closing, we drove out to the seaside resort of Puerto de Mazarron and ate in a lovely seafood restaurant there, right by the beach. Perfect.

Room Tip: Avoid upgraded room number 9 as it does not have a sea view. We would have been better off in a standard/superior room facing the harbour.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarolnIan
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We booked through central reservations and were offered a good deal on a bed and breakfast option in a superior room. We didn’t run to the very posh ones with terraces! The room was superb with stunning views over both the harbour and town hall from the multiple windows. Comfy bed, quiet room, well appointed with tea coffee facilities. Staff helpful, friendly and informative. (Particular thanks to the very aimable Cristina who gave us a lot of information about the town) The breakfasts we especially enjoyed, and the waiting staff took orders for freshly cooked bacon, and a variety of different egg options. The choices were very varied. We didn’t brave the claustrophobic lift to the hotel car park, and were told that the same rates were available at the nearby underground car park, which was barely 100 m away. You simply get the parking ticket stamped by the hotel to obtain the relevant discounts. Very well located to explore the lovely city of Cartagena.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear LaJarrie

Thank you for the comments you make us, about your stay at our hotel. For us, it is very important to know the opinion of our customers to try to improve our day to day. I feel what he says, the elevator for access to the hotel parking. It is true that it is an elevator, but very safe.

Thank you very much for your attention and a greeting

Reviewed January 15, 2018

I stayed at NH Cartagena 30th and 31st December. After breakfast the hotel restaurant and bar were closed for almost all the time I was there. The young woman on reception told me to find a tapas bar and showed me a map - not the 4 star service I was expecting! Unfortunately all the tapas bars closed at 4pm on New Years Eve, and restaurants were very full in the evening. I was not aware that there would be no facilities at the hotel when I made the booking. I ended up buying food and drink from the Carrefour Express shop - nightmare!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank cbcambridge2015
Victor_M_12_12, Gerente at NH Cartagena, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Christine,

I would like to begin by thanking you, as director of the NH CARTAGENA hotel, for the time you have dedicated to share with us, this opinion that you send us.

I told him that on December 30, the hotel restaurant service, for dinner, was open and offered at the restaurant. The dinner service on December 31, was closed, but we offered the possibility to our customers to dine in the room offering a room service. The cafeteria service, was closed, to the measured day by the date that was.
All this, was correctly informed in the various information panels, with which we have throughout the hotel, as well as on our website.

I'm sorry, these inconveniences that we may have caused.

I remain at your disposal, and I hope to be able to count on your confidence again in the future, and thus welcome you NH Cartagena.

a greeting

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Very friendly customer service. A great location with a view of the sea and great proximity to the tourist areas in town. My only drawback was limited parking for an our minivan. We were not able to use the hotel parking.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Victor_M_12_12, Gerente at NH Cartagena, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Mark R

Thank you for your comments on our rooms as well as the views they offer from them, to the Sea. The parking that we have, is limited to amplitude level, due to the space we have. I'm sorry! But we have an agreement, with a parking lot that is 200 meters from the hotel, and that has no space problems and can park vans.

For us it is very important to know the score as well as the comments of our clients to try to improve in our day to day.

I remain at your disposal, and we hope to be able to count on your confidence in the future, and thus welcome you again, at the NH Cartagena.

A greeting