My flight home from Murcia was cancelled due to air traffic strikes and having returned to Murcia at 9.30pm found that the hotel I had previously stayed in was fully booked (the Zenit). They very helfully phoned round other hotels for me and my friend and the only hotel available was the Floridablanca. It was more expensive and 4****. The receptionist was not welcoming, the room was basic with damp and other marks on the walls, the bathroom actually had mould. If not for the circumstances and lack of rooms elsewhere I would have complained and/or left. My friends brother tried to phone to help us rearrange flight back to UK but was firstly put throught to the wrong room, cut off, then when he called again was cut off immediately. Perhaps the bad rooms are left for late bookers and if you book in advance they may be lovely but I'm not going to put it to chance by staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde de Floridablanca is located in the city centre of Murcia, next to the Floridablanca Garden and near such emblematic places as the Cathedral the historic centre, the auditorium and the Congress Hall. The hotel, renovated and opened in 2002, has 82 rooms distributed on 6 floors. Every room has a view. It also offers parking facilities, free wifi, fitness facilities, conference and meeting rooms as well as a cafe and a restaurant with international and Murcian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Catalonia Conde de Floridablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Conde De Floridablanca Hotel Murcia
- Catalonia Conde De Floridablanca Murcia