Hotel Eslava
US$79
US$96
US$90
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zenit Pamplona(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotel Pamplona Plaza(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Hotel Villava Pamplona(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$54
Hotels.com
US$122
US$103
Priceline
Hotel Pamplona Cross Elorz(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$43
All reviewsgreat locationfront desk personcity parkold towncalle mayorstayed heregreat wifiquiet streetbeautiful parkcamino walkrooms are cleanspoke englishstay there againcontinental breakfastnext morninghelpful staffexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2010

My friend and I stayed in this hotel during early spring. Our room was facing the convent and was very quiet even when we left the windows open both during siesta and at night, spotlessly clean and space was just right for 2 single beds. Beds are comfortable and firm. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the main square and at the back of the hotel are numerous tapas bars. Staff at the reception were very helpful despite very limited English. I would love to stay in this hotel again, maybe during the San Fermin Festival.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Pamplona is not a cheap city to sleep in. As we were not going to be spending a lot of time in the hotel, we decided to a cheaper hotel that was located within walking distance of the sights.

We had not realised that parking was such a big problem in the town centre, so we used the expensive underground carpark 400m from the hotel after we dropped off our bags. What we should have done was to take the car across the river and park it adjacent to the storage area of the animals for the "Running of the Bulls". There is a lift that takes you from the river back up to the hotel.

The ground floor is split level and you need to navigate a few steps to reach the lift. The room was spacious, clean and dated. We were situated next to the lift and its bell travelled through the wall. The bed was OK. The WIFI was free and breakfast was also nothing special. It had the feel of a backpacker's venue and for EU80, I shouldn't have been expecting more.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clerkenwell
Reviewed 16 September 2009

3 friends and I stayed for one night . It is an old style hotel. Very clean. Front of house staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. We could not linger as we were heading out early on Camino walk. The only drawback was the noise of cars outside window. This was on a Tues night and I can just imagine how it might be at weekends.Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2009

I have stayed here twice and would happily do so again. Good value, reliable and well run. Others have described the location - I had had no problems with noise, indeed if anything the area is quiet! Car parking is a problem in this restricted zone but there is an excellent underground public car park 5 minutes walk away. Rooms are clinically clean and simple but comfortable. Little sign of other staff but front desk invariably helpful and cooperative. Breakfast is good but not for lingering. Lots of varied restarants within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2008

I made reservations based on tripadvisor reviews, and was very happy. Only a 10 minuter walk from the bus station, it is located on the walls of the old city, overlooking a small beautiful plaza (part of the remparts). From the plaza, you can walk along the remparts to the main areas of the old city (about 10 minutes). You can also walk in the other direction, along the beautiful boulevards, which are parks, past three plazas, to the main plaza, Castillo (about 15 minutes). All the walks are flat. In a third direction, the plaza connects by the remparts to the Park Taconera.

The rooms are small and basic, with some character, and good baths. The main problem is the small square, quiet by day, is a noisy drinking area at night (till 3-4 am - hey, it's Spain). The rooms overlooking it are noisy. I had a room facing the side street, Calle Recoletas, which still had a view (Park Taconera), and it was less noisy.

Overall, my single cost only 38 euros, and was an excellent value. I will definitely stay here again when I return.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo