“He even made the fish laugh...”
Review of Med Sea Diving - CLOSED

Med Sea Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving in the warm waters of southern Spain. Med Sea Diving offers daily diving and PADI courses from the Costa Blanca and Costa Calida. See our website for more details.
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Big 'thank you' to Jim for a fab couple of boat dives at Cartagena. I have limited dive experience, but with Jim's help I learnt so much in just one day. He made the whole experience so much fun, but safety came first and I felt very confident and relaxed in the water. Also 'thank you' to Mary for super efficient 'back office' support. Looking forward to more dive adventures next time I am back in Spain. Thanks guys, hope to see you again soon. Ruth

Reviewed 18 July 2011

Me and my brother-in-law found Jim to be a great character and good dive leader. He knows his sites very well, makes things clear and knows how to entertain! Med sea diving is a worth while trip by all accounts. Thanks again Jim :)

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Just got back from 2 amazing dives with Jim Potter at Med Sea Diving. As a dive instructor I expect a lot from a dive centre (as a previous Dive Centre Manager I know what goes on behind the scenes) and I was very impressed. Jim knows how to put the fun into diving without any compromise on safety.

Jim has a vast knowledge of diving and keeps the dives entertaining with all levels of divers accommodated.
Having dived for many years in various places all over the world I wasn't sure what the Med would have to offer - I was pleasantly surprised!

Today's dives included wrecks, Mola Mola (sunfish) - first time i have seen one (in fact we saw two), Spanish Dancer, moray's, conger eels, scorpian fish, octopus - the list goes on.I will definitely be diving with them again.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Having done my Open Water 4 years ago and not having had much recent experience in diving I was quite nervous about having a go diving in the Med having only dived in the red sea and I wasnt sure what to expect! I found the people here really very friendly and proffesional. I dived with the instructor Jim Potter and 2 other advanced divers who were very friendly. Jim is a very experienced friendly and knowledgable diving instructor who put me at ease straight away. I must of had so many questions about the safety of equipment etc and he did not mind me asking away about how and why the equipment works and the big "What if...?" He was more than happy to share his expertise knowledge whilst making it fun and interesting too. Jim has the time and patience to deal with any level diver and combines fun, safety and wisdom to leave you with a wonderful diving experience. We did two dives that day, the first was 15 metre maximum depth and the 2nd was only 10 metre maximum which was nice as I wasnt comfortable venturing too deep and everything you needed to see was no deeper than we were anyway. We saw alot of nice fish including starfish, goat fish and parrot fish and others that I don't know the names of! The weather was great, the diving conditions were great overall I would highly recommend anyone thinking of diving in the costa blanca to use these guys if you want to have a fun and enjoyable experience :-)