Hotel Montesol
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melia Villaitana(Benidorm)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Sol Costablanca(Benidorm)
  • Pool
All reviewsmini breakpremier innold towntravel lodgebuffet breakfastevening mealhalf board basisfront desk stafftrue moviesgood sizedove parkhotel is situatedshort walk to beachspanish hotelponiente beachfourth floortapas alley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great little Hotel in a great location. Very clean, friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast had plenty of choices English or continental. Very enjoyable stay in this typical Spanish Hotel . Close to sea front and the narrow streets of the old town.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and was fine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hotel is in the old town, it’s not too far from the beach but you have to walk up a long road to get to it. I stayed here for a week, I’ve just got back. The hotel itself is spotless, the rooms are cleaned everyday and the staff are very nice although not very good at speaking English, a lot of Spanish stayed at this hotel. The things that let this hotel down are the food, I went on a half board basis and we didn’t bother going for evening meal on most evenings because the first night we went down to eat it was fish in breadcrumbs and sprouts, not a lot of choice, all you get to drink in the evening meal is water or wine, no coffee etc but the breakfast is ok, a lot of my spending money went on eating out which I did not plan to do. This hotel does not have a pool or an outside area to sit, you also do not have a balcony, if you open you curtain then your looking in to someone else’s property over the road. I wouldn’t stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel is very quiet so that was a bonus, take a kettle as there is only two beds in the room and a dressing table
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked in here last minute as our flight was cancelled back home due to snow .I must say this hotel was very clean missing a kettle as you could not get a cuppa until 8 am when the cafe opened downstairs .Rooms spotless cleaned everyday food was awful but what we paid wasnt a problem.Also wifi worked in all the rooms

Room Tip: get a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Lovely staff , very clean and modern.We stayed full board the food was very good with plenty of choice.Only major problem is the walls in the rooms are paper thin to the point you can literally hear word for word what the people are saying in the next room.Not good when you have people coming in and out all hours and licking off in the room next to you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I found all staff were lovely and helpful, from the receptionists, cleaners, and waiters...Hotel was the cleanest I've been in in a long time..rooms are spacious and modern. The shower was huge and powerful. Food was buffet style and delicious and enough dishes to choose from. It's situated in old town which is lovely with lots to see and lovely walks along promenade. Hotel is just a five min walk to beach... I have stayed in 4 star hotels that are not up to this standard. It doesn't have a pool but you,have the beach practically on your doorstep. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, it's a hidden gem and we will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple