“Great food”
Review of El Muelle

El Muelle
Ranked #126 of 646 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal here for my birthday. The food was nice and atmosphere was great too. However the aubergine parmigiana (a typically vegetarian dish) came with beef and I was told that parmigiana means meat in Italian so I was not too happy about that. They should have a meat and a non meat version. However the dish and all the other dishes my family got were all delicious and I will definitely go back there! I would recommend a little stronger truffle taste on the egg and sausage starter.

Also as it was my birthday they made it special with a desert and sparklers! Very nice touch.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Really tastless lunch, slow and unfriendly.
Nice look- white tablegloth and Great place by the walking promenade.. but that is as far it goes to be a good lunchplace...

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Nice setting .good service, we had lunch, menu del dia
I had swordfish it was undercooked, my friend had the burger it was raw in the middle so sorry we won’t be back ,

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Value, Quality and Friendly staff for Breakfast in the Sun,Dinner on the promenade..great staff, and Good fare, from Pizza to Steaks..kids love it, adults can relax..

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Great service, great food and great prices! The interior is beautiful and the food is deliscious! During summer you have to book a table if you want to visit this place.