We had a really nice time in this lovely apt in Torrevieja last summer (August 2015)
We had a few ideas that would make it even better :)
1. A full awning over the balcony would be much more comfortable than the parasol. The neighbours across the road were v friendly, we exchanged 'hi's' and waves every day from balcony to balcony!
2. The balcony light was ‘temperamental’ which meant we couldn’t read on the balcony in the late evening. Maybe that was no bad thing!
3. It might be wise to post a warning on the balcony door to state that it is possible to lock oneself out very easily. Yikes!
4. The AC in the main room is excellent, but the humidifier in the bedroom is not good enough for August.
5. The pool is great as is the proximity to the town, beach, lovely restaurants, shops etc.
Thanks for all the instruction books and the adaptors and the CDs and DVDs – much appreciated.
TIPS!: A must-see is the Museum of Salt and the Public Library, just down the road is wonderful during the siesta - very cool, a sheltered courtyard and free wifi!
Hopefully we’ll stay again in the near future – really love Torrevieja and your apt is so nice and convenient.More