“What a find!!”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Friends of ours invited us to join them, and what a pleasant surprise we had. The food was plentiful and well cooked. Reasonably priced with great service. We shall be returning!!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Once again a Lovely Meal served by Lovely Staff and an Enjoyable Experience. This was the last Meal with My Nephew and His Partner before they flew back to England after their first ever Holiday in Spain.
My Husband Had Pizza Rimini, My Nephew had Pizza Espanola, My Nephews Parner had Filet of Beef, Jacket Potato, Bernaise Sauce and Salad and I had Pork Loin, Two Fried Eggs on Top and Salad. We also had 2 Large Beers, 1 Diet Coca Cola and 3 Coffees. After Meal we were given a Baileys each Free of Charge. The Total came to 56 Euros, which for 4 People is Excellent Value.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

As always the Staff are very Welcoming and Helpful. The Food is Delicious and the Portions Very Generous. As our Lovely Friend Paid for the Meal as a treat for Husbands Birthday I cannot say what the cost was but going by Previous visits it would not break the bank. Always enjoy visiting here and always feel Happy when the Night is at an end having had Good Food and Good Company - what more could one ask for. I also had a Doggy Bag as I could not finish the Jacket Potato and some of the Chicken.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Having previously been here for a Meal a while ago we decided to go again to have a Meal with a Friend who had been out on Holiday at her Holiday Home, before She returned to UK.
We arrived just before 6pm and it was quiet but within about 1 Hour the Place was very busy. Would suggest Booking if You want to eat later than 7pm.
The Staff are lovely and the Meals are Excellent. My Husband had Rimini Pizza, which He said was very Tasty, Our Friend had Beef Steak with Pepper Sauce, Chips and Salad, which She loved and I had Macaroni with Cream, Tomato, Ham and Roquefort Sauce. I have to say that I was Surprised when My Meal arrived as it was Macaroni and a Sauce that was Bright Red - not what I expected as I visualised Macaroni with Pieces of Tomato and Ham in a White Roquefort Sauce - saying that it tasted OK but very little taste of Cheese. We also had 2 Desserts, which were Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream with Almond Pieces on a Chocolate Base which were Delicious, 1 Bottle of Wine, 1 Glass of Wine and 2 Large Beers. Total came to just over 45 Euros and we had a Great Night.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We went a few nights ago and had pizzas and pasta. The best pizza I have had outside of Italy. Fresh tasting and a great size portion. The sangria was great too!