I was in this hotel for one night.
The reception is small and the hotel has about 45 rooms.
The staff is friendy, they do speak English very good.
You can choose a room with sea view and will cost you 75 euro p.n. including breakfast. For me this was a walk-in rate becouse I did not make a reservation.
The room is big enough, not really modern but very clean! The bathroom same story as the room. The view from your balcony is very nice. The sea-view looks very romantic.
The hotel has got a swimming pool, BUT.... the pool is deep EVERYWHERE!!! So there is no place for children at the poolside! For eldery people: Be aware of the steps getting at the pool. There's no elevator getting you there. Want to get a drink at the pool? You have to walk up again tot the restaurant. There's no pool service here! To bad!
The shouers at the pool were out of order during my stay.
The view from the swimmingpool to the sea was very nice. But I think that that's the best part of the hotel!
Altough the hotel is nearby the see, the nearest beach is about 15 min. walk. The hotel is about 20 min walk / 3 km from city center. It will cost you about 5 euro to get there by taxi.
Becouse I left early, I did not took any breakfast.
The city center of Torrevieja wasn't anything special. Most houses are there for sale/rent. There is no nightlife over here, just a view bars and restaurants. It's a very quiet village. I would not go there if I was planning a holliday. I think you have to come back in about 5-8 years.
There is a very good hospital allthough, it's called the USP Hospitalis, just 5 minute drive with a taxi. If you have a heath problem near Alicante...Go there! I would recomment it! And for those who read my profile.... I should know!
So to it all: Great view and clean hotel. But that's just it. Wanna go on holliday, skip this hotel and take something nearby the the center of Torrevieja or better, Alicante itself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masa Internacional Hotel is a pleasant hotel in El Moro cove, in Torrevieja, one of the best holiday areas of Alicante. This privileged accommodation with unique sea views combines the best personal attention with a great food, so it is ideal for those who travel as a couple or are looking for an events hotel in Costa Blanca. Book your hotel in Torrevieja beach and enjoy the best atmosphere and all the calmness of the Mediterranean at the best price. Exclusively here, on the official website of the Masa Internacional Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Masa International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masa International Torrevieja
- Masa International Hotel Torrevieja