“good selection of food”

My Dreams Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 702 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Reviewed April 4, 2018

indian restaurant but has other dishes . good for families , very very busy in summer evening time . not too expensive .

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Wonderful service with polite, smart staff. The restaurant was quite busy, but the service and food were still excellent. Very good value for money. A wide range of cuisines.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Excellent bungalow, thoroughly enjoyable Madras with all the side dishes, and to finish complimentary ice cream and a brandy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018

On our once yearly visit to La Mata we've been here twice in the last few days. We always have the indian food (we live in Asturias & anything resembling decent indian cuisine is very difficult to find). On the second visit, I went for chicken vandaloo (the way they spell it, not a mistake on my part) & McMental had lamb fahl. The food was great, as usual, but if you're a Brit wanting something comparable to what you get in UK you'll have to ask for extra chilli i.e. the vandaloo is like a mild madras, & the fahl is madras hot. Staff fine, & English waitress is excellent. Prices fair e.g. 2 indian mains, pappadums, 2 beers each, one rice, one bread = 29 euros.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I have visited in My Dream many times and their food has always been perfect. Staff also puts extra effort to service. I have dreamed about their food a few months and I can't wait to go back in La Mata!

Date of visit: November 2016