“Wow,”

Raco del Turia
Ranked #154 of 3,937 Restaurants in Valencia
Price range: US$41 - US$52
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Valencian Cuisine. 15 different Paella dishes on the menu. Typical valencian & mediterranean starters. Wild caught fishes cooked in the oven or grilled with vegetables. Grilled beef steak & roast suckling pig. Home-made desserts. 500 labels on the wine list. The service is very professional, helpful & friendly. Enjoy your meal at our main dining room, private dining room or outside in the terrace.
Reviewed November 14, 2017

From initial contact when booking, to changing my mind on the table I can’t faukt the restaurant and Vicente in particular. On arrival there was a long queue of locals but we were ushered in with a very warm welcome (made me feel like an old friend). Service was exemplary. Food was outstanding. Had smoked sardine and squid rings for our starters. Suckling pig for mains - it was amazing. Desserts were wonderful. The sommelier recommended a wonderful local wine which complimented our choices perfectly - and it was one of the cheapest on the list. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Valencia and we will definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,189)

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

A very popular paella place. The place was full, the portions were large but the rice was undercooked.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Again in Valencia I didn´t have to think too much to decide what restaurant to take my colleagues (close to the city centre) if trying a terrific paella was the main goal.
Professionalism and courtesy is what you first receive from their crew (owner included) and afterwards, great products, basic but incredibly tasty preparations and kindness at any time.
This time and as a starter we went for one of their recommendations: seafood “pipirrana “. I told the owner that I hate vinager and he promised me I wouldn´t find the plate too strong. Promise fulfilled, the mixture of shrimps, cuttlefish, fresh vegetables and something more was fantastic. With the main course “arroz senyoret”, I achieved an undisputed victory. The cherry on top was the chocolate “valenciana” as a dessert. A quite wide range of wines was also available including some local references.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner. The food was delicious - the ingredients very fresh. The wine selection was extensive. The wait staff was knowledgeable and very friendly even though we spoke very little Spanish. Our waitress was wonderful, with great recommendations on wine. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I went here alone and ate paëlla. I was treated very well by the staff. The atmosphere is fantastic: soft music, nice paintings on the walls. Valenciana and a lemon sorbet. The paëlla was good, the sorbet can be taken off the card in my opinion.