Review Highlights
Amazing tour with Mike

Reviewed 1 week ago
Otto O
via mobile
This was the ultimate highlight of my trip to Valencia!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Brandi C

All reviews hot springs thanks mike cliff jumping tapas day trip beautiful waterfall bridal veil our tour guide awesome trip local village recommend this trip great guide crystal clear water took pictures local bar once in a lifetime amazing photos
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was an amazing tour we went late October and we were the only ones booked for that day, Mike new all the good spots and was very enthusiastic about showing us places, unfortunately it rained the past couple of days so we couldnt swim in the hot springs but he took us to see other places as well as the waterfall, local village, the damn etc. Was a very good trip and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in something like this.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I don't normally do organized tours, but I was short on time and had limited transportation options and really wanted to see some nature and hot springs outside of Valencia. This trip FAR exceeded my expectations! Mike wasn't just a tour guide; he was a friend throughout the entire day. He is so passionate about the places that he took us to, and he is passionate about what he does. You can tell he is in this business to create amazing experiences, which I don't think is necessarily true of any regular tour company. It was a small group of only about 9 people (which is a pretty typical group size) and by the end of the day, it felt like we were all friends for life. We didn't feel like tourists on this tour; Mike gave us a truly local experience that ended up being the highlight of my entire 2 week trip to Valencia. The views were amazing, swimming in the hot springs was outstanding, the food at the restaurant he took us to was perfect... this day could not have been any better. If you are considering doing this tour, just trust me and do it. You won't regret it!

1  Thank Brandi C
Mike M, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Brandi this is an amazing review. I appreciate you took the time to write it.
Have a great autumn!

All the best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was a great way to see some sights around Valencia that we couldn't visit without a car.

Mike was great at replying to emails, and a brilliant tour guide with lots of information about the places and villages we visited. There were some squeals when we got in the water at the hot springs, they weren't very hot, but comfortable once you got used to it! The whole tour felt very relaxed but covered so many amazing sights. So glad I went on this tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where to begin...from beginning Mike made the registration process very easy. My husband and I traveled from the US to Italy, and then to Spain. We went specifically to Valencia so I could see the hot springs. Mike's tour only had one seat left and I thought my dream was not going to come true. In the end someone canceled and Mike went out of his to call me back and we were able to get on for the next day! I really appreciated him taking the time to get us in! In addition to that courtesy, Mike came and picked us up right by our B&B, super helpful! The tour was amazing, to get out of the city see the waterfalls and the springs was spectacular. To make it even better we made stops in small cliff towns and had appetizers and lunch with the locals. It really added to the experience and allowed to see how things were outside of the city. Mike took time on history details and photographs of our group that made it even more special. He was very down to earth and funny!! We laughed the whole day and talked about our experience for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend this trip and hope others will take the opportunity to see the falls and springs, AND you get to hang out with Mike all day!!! Thanks Mike for everything you made our trip a once in a lifetime!!

1  Thank Marti B
Mike M, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Marti and thank you for the kind words. There is nothing I can add to this. I had a fantastic day with you and the rest of the group.
Have a safe trip back home!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

zojuist
My girlfriend and I wanted to see some nature. We were searching on the internet for the easiest way to get out of the city Valencia and so we found GoValenciaTours.
Mike is the kindest tourguide we ever met. He responded immediately on our questions and picked us up near our accomedation.
We had a wonderfull day with the group! We definitly recommend this tour if you are in Valencia for a few days!
Absolutly not like the average tours. More like a family trip.

Thanks Mike!
Greetings Fred & Lieselot

Mike M, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Truly beautiful day with you and the rest of the group.
Ik wens je al het beste :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The trip was raising our appetite from the first to the last step!
We really enjoy every minute, every unforgettable views and chat with Mike.
Good sense of humour, focused on every single client and very professional.
Mike also advised plenty other places to visit in Valencia region so it was really cool.
Highly recommended!
Gorąco polecamy wycieczkę z Mikiem! Profesjonalna obsługa z dużym poczuciem humoru. Widoki wspaniale, dużo świetnych miejsce na dobre fotki.

Mike M, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dziękuję bardzo Arek! I look forward to having more Polish on the tour.
All the best!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Our hen party, all 16 of us, had a fantastic day out on the hot springs tour with Mike!
The entire trip was well organised and included a stop at a local tapas restaurant with great views for lunch! Mike was a great guide, he was easy to communicate with prior to the trip, we were picked up from outside our villa and he looked after our belongings and took great photos of the day which were sent to us when we got home! Highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting a stress free way to explore the waterfalls, hot springs, a great lunch and a surprise stop (which I wont ruin!) on the way home!

Hi girls :)

I'm happy that you liked the tour. When we have stag and hen do groups we really try to be flexible on the pick up time and activities as well. Thank you again for your visit!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly rate Mike and the hot springs tour. From the get go, i thought the booking process Mike was friendly and made the whole thing easier. We are a group of 6 who arrived for a hen do and Mike was accomodating for last minute changes from 7 to 6 people. Deposit for each person paid before the trip to secure your place which meant obviously paying less on the day.

The tour is a nice balance of food, beautiful sites and good company (Mike),
And he was always caring enough about security and safety of belonging. While travelling to each site you can schedule in a nap also which is fab!

Mike is the organiser and also photographer for the tour and considering a lot of the tour invovlved being wet this meant you didn't have to worry about getting great shots while risking damage to your phone!

Going in October the hot springs did not feel like the warmest but once in the water and swimming and taking in the beautiful surroundings you quickly forgot about the cold!

A very eventful and memorable day and fabulous as a day trip out of the city!

Highly highly recommend!

Mike M, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Sakina for the kind words. I'm happy that you enjoyed our Hen Do Valencia experience :)
Have a great time at the wedding!

Reviewed October 4, 2018

100% recommendation. The Hotspringstour-Team was very professionel, nice and full of compromissies. Amazing nature with absolute clean water. Im very glad that i found this on the internet and im looking forward to visit this piece of heaven again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

My wife and i went on this great relaxed tour on Saturday September 29th. We were picked up by Mike then went on to pick up another couple, Natalia and Seb (Lovely Polish couple who live in London) ended up being great fun and made the trip even more fun and relaxed..
Mike took us out of the city to the mountains whilst chatting to us all and finding out more about us. Went to see a beautiful waterfall in the middle of no where which if in a more tourist area would have had people queuing to see it (like we had been to the lakes in Croatia) There was only a few other people there!. You can bath under the waterfall if you are feeling hot/brave or both!
Mike then took us to the local village square where HE brought us a drink and we relaxed and chatted for a while. Mike pointed out where they had recently had a bull run in the village.
Then onto the "hot" springs which whilst beautiful are not hot more luke warm which was perfect. Had a lovely swim, feed small fish with figs off the trees and jumped off a "cliff" into the water! All along Mike is taking photos of you which he sends to you afterwards. A lot more natural than trying to take selfies etc.
Then onto a village restaurant where we had a lovely tapas lunch overlooking the hills with a lovely jug (or 2) of Sangria with Natalia and Seb. More Laughter!
Mike took pictures of the dishes of food for his Social media accounts and even asked to photo my Meatballs which i thought was a bit personal but hey, when in Spain!! :-)
We then drove to a Massive jet of water which was part of a huge Dam complex where we had more funny photos taken.
We really enjoyed the trip and Mike is a really nice guy (Despite being French/Canadian.....Joke Mike! ;-) and had a great sense of humor...Thank God.
Really recommend this relaxed nature tour to get you out of the city and see a beautiful part of Spain that even the locals don't see!
Thanks again Mike.....Now send me the picture of my Balls!! :-)