Review Highlights
Spain Vacation 2018

Where to begin...from beginning Mike made the registration process very easy. My husband and I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Marti B
Wonderfull day!

zojuist My girlfriend and I wanted to see some nature. We were searching on the internet for the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
bonnaerensfrederik
Lokeren, Belgium
via mobile

All reviews hot springs thanks mike cliff jumping tapas day trip beautiful waterfall bridal veil our tour guide awesome trip great photographer local village recommend this trip crystal clear water took pictures local bar once in a lifetime small group
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Hands down one of our favorite activities during our honeymoon. The group was laid back and relaxed, Sara was an absolute sweetheart and great to talk to. The fact that the guides take photos for you while you can enjoy yourself is perfect. I would 100% do this again and recommend it for anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

It was really nice experience to discover one of the most beautiful places in Spain. Everyone who likes nature should try this trip!it was amazing. And our guide Sara was really friendly and helpful! I totally recommend it :)

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We came for a few days to Valencia and I can easily say that this tour was the highlight of our stay. All that we read about and promised was delivered .
The guide, in our case Sara, was really friendly, helpfull, spoke very good English and made an effort to interact the whole group together.
I have no hesitation in recommending it

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a wonderful time with DO! Valencia Hot Springs tour. Sara was our guide and was very knowledgeable about everything she showed us on our trip. They offered to pick us up near our hostel which was super convenient. We made several stops throughout the day and Sara took pictures the whole time. It was like we had our own personal photographer. I couldn't be happier with this experience. A "Must do" for anyone visiting Valencia.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

we really had a good day with sara. she was doing a great job.
she showed us all the beautifull places you normally wont see. its nice mixed with a city trip.