2,255 results
All reviews small square great location old town top floor lovely square lounge bar the upper floors recommend this hotel breakfast room shower door superior room walking distance the heart of the city good size central location breakfast is served three nights
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Just returned from 3 nights in hotel as a treat for my husband's 80th birthday. Picked this hotel for it's location, it sits by a lovely shaded square which has some good bars.
Hotel is clean, staff are friendly and accommodating, the room did not have tea and coffee making facilities but when asked reception soon found me a kettle along with the extra pillows we wanted. The shower was broken but that was attended to fairly quickly. The only downside for us was the breakfast, what they had was of good quality but all of the cereals on offer were covered in sugar and all of the sliced bread for toast was a very unappetising white variety, apart from some small rolls there was no wholemeal bread whatsoever, as my husband has diabetes this was disappointing particularly since they had a selection of gluten free products. I am sure there are more people with diabetes than those on a gluten free diet so why no food more suited to them?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline0754
A_Community_Manager, Social Media at Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Caroline0754,

We appreciate your feedback. One of our values is to create unforgettable experiecne for our guests.

We regret the problems with the breakfast, our staff is always disposed to enhance your stay with us.

We hope to see you soon in our Hotel, your home.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for your next visit to Valencia socialmedia.astoria@ayrehoteles.com

Sincerly yours.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stayed here for 4nts .. Superior Upper Room.. Good Space, Plenty Storage for Luggage and storing your clothes away...Comfort Bed.. TV, In Room Safe..Hair Dryer and Toiletries.. Fridge for your own use.. Complimentary Water...Downside was no Tea/Coffee Making facilities in Room..The room was very nice, only let down by the staining on the glass door at the Toilet.. and Shower door needs to be the-sealed., but overall a very nice Hotel, with minor issues.. Great Location with Very Pleasant and Friendly Staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annemacmillan
A_Community_Manager, Director de Recepción at Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear annemacmillan,

First of all, thank you very much for staying with us at Ayre Astoria.

We are pleased to hear that you had a nice experience in our Hotel and for your kindly words about our staff.

We are sorry you found a minor issues that without a doubt will help us to improve.

We hope you visit us again in valencia.

Kind regards,

José E. Herrero

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I stay for 6 nights at Ayre Hotel, I was traveling for work, The room in spacious, very clean, air conditioner works properly, the breakfast was buffet, plenty of options.
The furniture is old and the Tv has no many options only local channels mostly in spanish, I couldn't find a channel in english.
My complain is because I never could get wifi, so impossible to work in the room, the only option was go to the Lobby or to the

Room Tip: Ask about the wifi reception in your room.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A_Community_Manager, Social Media at Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear skarleth2018,

First of all. thank you very much for staying with us in Ayre Astoria Hotel.

After your comments,I have talked with Maintenance Manager to solve the issues that you have mentioned.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me socialmedia.astoria@ayrehoteles.com

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed May 28, 2018

the receptionpersonnel was very hospital and friendly. They received us with all kindness, special Jesus. But allso the elder men in the morning. The floorlady, we haven't seen. But the room was clean.

We will recommend AyreAstoria Palace Valencia too our friends. Central position ! in town.

Room Tip: very clean and good temperature.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A_Community_Manager, Social Media at Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear hpoppel,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing us during your stay in Valencia.

We appreciate your feedback given and thank you so much for your amazing words about our reception staff. I will tell your comment to Jesús, I´m sure he will be excited with your words.

We hope to see you soon in our Hotel, your home.

Do not hesitate to contact me for your next trip to Valencia.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Before I go any further I will say I want free coffee in my room and a free breakfast. These things are getting harder to find. I knew it going in so I cant complain too much. The staff were great the breakfast in the hotel was good. The room was on the small side.
The free wifi was worst than 56k dial up. I asked for some sort of booster but no such luck. You could search something then go to the bathroom, brush your teeth. and maybe it would be loaded. Over all it was OK

Room Tip: Don't use Booking .com
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. joseblanco53,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Unfortunately, it is not clear how we can help you. Could you please give me some more details?

You can reach me in recepcion.astoriapalace@ayrehoteles.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,