“PIZZA!”

Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: La Seu
Description: Smart restaurant in the heart of Valencia with authentically Italian food, specialty in our homemade fresh pasta and all desserts. Best pizza in Valencia. Extensive wine list and Italian appetizer. Premium Gins and other beveragues.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

My husband and I made reservations for San Tommaso via phone from the US. Reservations are highly recommended as we saw many people be turned away unless outside tables are available. We had the San Tommaso Pizza to start and it was SO amazing. My husband then had a steak and I had mushroom stuffed tortellini, which are more like giant raviolis. Our main entrees were very delicious as well but I could have definitely had one of 2 more of their pizzas and been incredibly happy. The ingredients are fresh and the crust is delicious. Cocktails, coffee and dessert were also good and the prices were incredibly reasonable. Would definitely recommend going here especially if you are looking for a change of pace from the traditional Spanish cuisine.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (6,315)

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I had a really good experience going to this restaurant. Actually it was so good, I went here a second time on my vacation of one week. Definitely the best Italian food of the city of Valencia. Special thanks to Veronica. This waitress was so nice and helpful. I hope to come her again once in my life!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We went to the street where the restaurant is situated purely by chance, but we noticed that there was a queue to have a table, so we decided to have our dinner there. The food and service were excellent and above that the bill was very reasonable for what we had. We were served by Civo and Guido and both were so funny and full of life. I highly recommend it if you are in that part of the city.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We saw this adorable Italian restaurant in a dark corner when we were wandering through the maze of streets in the Ciutat Vella. It is a small, well-decorated restaurant that was packed at dinnertime. We were a little hesitant about the quality of Italian food in Spain so we looked up reviews for the restaurant online and saw it was ranked in the top 20 restaurants in Valencia on TripAdvisor. We decided to make a dinner reservation and IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Every touch was perfect — our waiter (Dado) was charming and attentive (unlike the service you get in other parts of Spain), the wine was good (we ordered a nice bottle of prosecco for ~20.00 euros), and the food was delicious. You MUST try the meatballs. The pasta/ravioli was fresh-made and was perfect. The portion sizes are extremely generous and, given the quality of the food, the pricing is more than reasonable. We finished off our meal with a complimentary shot of limoncello — we would have ordered the chocolate tarte cake (which looked delicious) but we were simply too full to fit more in our stomachs. Definitely go here — it is especially perfect for couples for date night. I would recommend making a reservation beforehand though since it is popular. We will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Just turned up without a booking on a bus Friday night and they managed to squeeze us in. Said we would need to vacate table by 9pm but not once did they chase us or put us under pressure to leave and even gave us more wine at 8.50...we left at 9.15. we Food was some of the best ever had - everyone in the party raved about their meal. Beautiful interior, fantastic service, wonderful atmosphere - crowded, bustling, busy, but service was friendly and prompt, portions were huge and food was delicious. Great great value too. Wine was brilliant value and excellent. A wonderful night out.