All reviews bed inside owner choice bathroom breakfast
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice family run hotel with good food and friendly owners, a good place to spend couple of days in relax and enjoy the town of Fondo.
I only give 4 stars because I think they should put a swimming pool and a bigger wellness center .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I chose to stay at the Bel Soggiorno for one night as part of my road trip through Italy. I wish I had stayed here longer! The hotel location is very picturesque with surrounding views of a valley and mountains. Throughout my short stay I was greeted warmly by the staff & family. The room was clean & spacious with a balcony on the second floor with a beautiful view. A table was specially waiting for me at dinner and I was offered a bespoke 3 course meal (vegetarian as requested) which was delicious. Breakfast was also great and plentiful. There were no communication barriers as all staff spoke at least English, German & Italian. If visiting the area again I will definitely stay for longer.

Room Tip: Room with a balcony on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

Cute place in a beautiful valley! Room was nice and clean, view was great, the owners are super nice! The dinner was like a home cooked meal.. Breakfast had a good spread. Only thing I would mention is the bed is quite firm! Overall great stay!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2014

This was our first vacation to Italy and neither of us speak the language. So when I realized that I had left my wedding ring in a bathroom of a restaurant in town, Mr. Marini jumped into action. He helped me figure out which restaurant it was, he called them personally and the ring was found and returned to me. He really went above and beyond to help us and we are very grateful for his care and concern. Thank you for saving our Italian vacation!
And yes, the hotel is lovely, the location is great, the views are spectacular and the food is good too. So I want to say, grazie e addio a Trentino!

Room Tip: rooms with a balcony towards the valley have the best views
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A charming hotel overlooking the valley. The owners were very kind and helpful. There is a lot to see and do in this beautiful area of the Alps. Beware, Monday is the day many places are closed; so plan accordingly..

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the valley.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family