“Our excellent meal together with Brother's family”
Review of Roadhouse Cafe

Roadhouse Cafe
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I have to bring them together for we only see each other often.This is the best place we had our get together which made me happy for meeting them again. It is a classy place, very beautifully furnished cafe.

Good food and nice venue made it unforgettable. I am glad we decided to choose this place.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Roadhouse has an excellent range of Filipino comfort food for anytime of day. The ingredients are really fresh and prepared well. My favorite is their Greek Salad and Sizzling Pochero. The steaks and sausages are also great!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times in the past but this is the first time for me to write a review. We went here for lunch but when we arrived the place was full. The Rotary Club has reserved most of the tables and were told we have to wait for 30 minutes. We agreed to wait, so we looked at the menu while waiting. We were given an extra table inside the restaurant and were seated. We placed our orders and the food were served in a very presentable way. We ordered one that's called Seafood Basket but was surprised that it was simply similar to a Chopsuey but with a better presentation. The soup called Boulabaise (I'm not sure if I got the spelling right) was just awesome.I highly recommend it. The meat that tastes like roast beef was so deliciously tender. We all enjoyed our food. The food was a bit pricey but it was offset by the taste of the food. Highly recommended, different from the rest.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

When in Bukidnon, never fail to stop by this restaurant and partake of their varied dishes which are a mixture of Filipino, Asian and Western cuisines.
The interiors are tastefully done, which compliment the fine food on the menu.
My personal favorites are the sizzling pochero and seafood in a basket, with the basket made of yam.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

While on a bird watching trip to Mindanao a group of us stopped at this restaurant for lunch and were presently surprised. This was probably the best restaurant I ate at while in the Philippines. The food was very good and the staff very alert and attentive.