“Best Indian restaurant in the area”

Madhu Ban Tandoori Restaurant
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: We Would like to welcome you to Madhuban Tandoori restaurant located 5 minutes walk from Chichester, West Wittering Blue Flag Status beach. Family owned business established since 1995, offering you authentic freshly made Indian dishes by our professional experienced chef. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service to make your meal a memorable experience in a friendly atmosphere. We are a fully licensed air conditioned restaurant taking reservations, bookings for large groups and takeaways.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt the best in the area, friendly staff and the food is always fantastic. My personal favourites are the Garlic Chili Chicken Balti and the Lamb Tikka Dupiaza!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Dan E

Reviewed September 19, 2017

So surprised by other reviews. We were verydisappointed. Our byrianis were all rice and little else. My husband had more lamb in his than I had chicken. Told the waiter and was told I would get more chicken on my next visit!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

The food is great quality, always cooked just right and full of flavour. The service is of the highest order, the staff are superb. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

A long time since I last visited the Mahdi Ban but it will not be so long before I go again. It was always very pleasant but has improved considerably and in my view now is best quality and value for money in the areaj

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good Indian meal and while reading the menu outside, a chap came out and said that this was the best place to buy curry.

I had a lamb biriyani which was served with vegetable curry. Oh my word, this was delicious. I grew up in a mixed town with lots of Indian friends who were great cooks, so I know my curries. Let me tell you this; this was the best curry dish that I have EVER had. Thanks for this brilliant meal.