“Really good ”
Review of Alle Botti

Alle Botti
Reserve with
Alle Botti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 697 Restaurants in Pescara
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I we came here yesterday night for a relaxing night.
We've got a beer , breschettoni, starter with ham and local cheese.
Than we tried sheeps arrosticins scottonas arrosticins, and with liver as well.
Everything really good even the service, I'm sure I'll be back here!

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Meet is great , the dishes are plenty of food.
Place is ok, is a big structure with ristorant and tennis / soccer court.
Personal is nice too

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Came with my girlfriend and a friend and all I can say it's just amazing had the lamb traditional and the liver ones and both of them were just delicious!! Eat and cry for more!
Glad to come once again for some more!!

Reviewed January 12, 2016

if you want to try the local delicacy of lamb - this is the place where you should go. Very good entree . I recommend

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Arrosticini is a popular dish in this region and you order a number of them and share amongst friends! We saw this place and thought it was a bit themed but it got recommended to us by our tour guide for the famous lamb skewers.

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening! They make their own wine which is 12 euros a litre and have a large selection of beers from around the world. They do a large sharer plate of t bone steak aged and sliced, we had that then shared some skewers. The restaurant is a bit themed but makes a nice change from the usual cuisine! Would go back again for the skewers for sure, they at under a euro each and very addictive!

Owner was really friendly and helpful, didn't push for us to over order either! I think they have live music some nights so could be a good night out!