All reviews reasonable price shopping mall recommend this hotel one night professional staff wi fi the hotel is clean amazing breakfast free parking star hotel great hotel meeting room hotel is located nice bathroom cakes would stay again in addition
Reviewed April 10, 2018

We stopped for a night at this hotel on our way to Italy & were very happy with it. The staff we friendly & helpful, while our room was typical for what you would get in a mid range hotel. The bathroom was a bit strange as it had no shower screen/ curtain.The highlight of our staff was the breakfast. A huge selection of food, juice & coffee/tea.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Thank you for a lovely stay at Italiana Hotels Cosenza. The staff were uniformly attentive, gracious and professional.They helped us to secure a mini-van and driver on short notice when our train was cancelled. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and well-appointed. Do not hesitate to book this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff, room, cleanliness, breakfast, WiFi - all excellent!
We have stayed here many times over the years for three day visits and always have been very very pleased.
Italiana Hotel is close to a large supermarket and other services.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Although the rooms are clean and comfortable they are in need of updating the decor is depressing. Much is left to be said about the attitude of most of the staff-- arrogant --
The hotel and Cosenza was rather disappointing so much so that we cut our visit short
The only good things about Cosenza were the two restaurants we visited.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2017

This hotel is so good, I stayed for 6 weeks!!!
I was in the area for work and was due to move, but we decided due to the comfort, parking security and closeness to the Autostrada and other amenities that it was simply the best location.
The lady who booked me in was an absolute delight! Her English was nothing short of outstanding.
House keeping lady was complete fantastic!!
Restaurant were great and at times a lot of fun.

I would have to be very picky to find fault but if I did, I would suggest the lack of any English News channels on the TV, but if you have a laptop the Wifi is very good.
Lack of a Kettle in the room (I bought one), but grateful to there being a mini-bar/fridge.
Some plain comfort food on the Menu like Cheese Burger and Chip/fries would be nice.
Sound proofing

Over all, as hotels go, it was not just good, my stay there was great and I highly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business