“Special group dinner”

Baglio Amalfi Italian Bistro cucina,vino&drinks
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Amalfi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Baglio Amalfi Italian Bistrò Cucina, vino&drinks is immersed in the spectacular view of the village of Conca dei Marini and the beautiful Villa where Sophia Loren lived, where to take refuge in order to enjoy a bit of relax is pleasant, forgetting the stress of the city, ... dive into the colors Of paradise that transforms all your dreams into pure reality ... Every day, BAGLIO offers the most aperitif cucina , vino & drinks , in the beautiful panoramic terrace offering a unique natural scenery!
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I brought a group of 23 people in for a special dinner. It was a highlight of my vacation! The beautiful views created a wonderful setting and the spaghetti carbonara was to die for! Will go back when I return to the area.

1  Thank Karen W

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in the last minute while traveling the Almafi coast, I was amazed by the look of the restaurant and more amazed by the view.. The great hospitality of the working owners was above and beyond, and the food tasted like what you can get in a traditional Italian family cooking.. Homemade food with a glass of the local wine just made my day right. I strongly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

A lovely evening,the food & service were excellent, the view spectacular. So happy we found this on our last night. Would comeback again! And above & beyond they gave us a lift home at the end of the evening! First class!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We had a pre-dinner review of the restaurant in preparation for a large (22) group later in our trip and both experiences were excellent. We sampled many of the apps and entrees and all were great. They customized our group dinner to our requirements and even brought in another waiter to assist.

The views are just incredible.

2  Thank tborton3798
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

This snack & wine bar with beautiful sea view is located on costal road between Amalfi & Grotta Smeraldo. From the road it looks nothing special, but views from terrazza are amazing! You can enjoy them from your table. Despite of views, service and kitchen are very good as well.
We came here twice. Both times for a little snack and drink during our day trips along Amalfi coast. Everything was very fresh and delicious! My Salata Amalfitana was soo goood. By the way, they have favorite Sofi Loren salad. Also I liked them Granita di Limone & Mimosa. Owners are great. Service was very attentive, but no way bothering.
Can agree with other reviewers - Baglio is not cheap place, but in my opinion, it's worth of money you spend here.

2  Thank enura2017