“Excellent gelato”

Ranked #3 of 33 Dessert in Salerno
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We were fortunate that our taxi driver from Vietri sul Mare thought we mean this gelateria and it is simply the best ice cream in town. We returned daily. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,103)

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

There is a reason everyone goes to that gelateria; famous for their brioche con gelato, they offer a wide variety of fifferent ice cream flavors. The brioches they make are the most delicious I have ever tried. The staff is kind and helpful. Advice: take into account that even small brioche is a lot, you might consider sharing it!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

You cannot leave Salerno before tasting at least 4 ice cream flavours from bar nettuno! I'm sure that once you have tried it, you will go back for more and more and more...try not to go in peak hours so that you get the chance to view the vast choice of flavours. Bacio, cocco, nocciotella pralinata, fragola, limone are just some of my favourites. The pizzas and other savory snacks are also very good. You can easily skip lunch at a restaurant and have an ice cream in the big 'brioche'

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Worth Your money, I liked.
It was very good and I really enjoyed it.
The place is small, but my turn came fast. Just said what I want and the bartender gave it to me. Wonderful, not so much speaking just Good Ice Cream 6 US dollar for Three kind of Ice Cream. Great!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Our first night here, what a great intro to Salerno! Food was amazing! (Even though we ate at 11 at night) the service was very welcoming as well!!