Review Highlights
Highly recommended!!!

Used this company on my family's last trip to Sorrento. Our driver Rosario met us at the airport... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sorrentomylove
Staten Island, New York
Would highly recommend!

Great service from Rosario and the team! We travelled from Naples to Massa Lubrense and then... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
Departure259165

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sorrento
from US$20.09
from US$56.60
from US$141.40
from US$155.60
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast rosario suggestions cars airport company driver service naples
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Carried out a transfer from the airport and back with this company, with us was Gieseppe , a wonderful man and a professional of his business and very friendly. He told us all the tureistic nuances and answered all our questions with pleasure. also took an excursion for the whole day along the Amalfi coast, with us was Rosario a wonderful guide who helped us to lead such a wonderful and unforgettable day !!! Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you soon !! I advise everyone these guys!

1  Thank YuliaGelfand
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

D&D helped me recently when I was traveling in Naples, Sorrento and Amalfi.
I used them for airport and hotel transfers.
Also I had an excellent guided visit to the ruins of Ercolano/ Herculaneum. They are very friendly and professional and their van was new, clean and beautiful. They made lots of good suggestions that I used when seeing the area on my own.

The tour of Ercolano was a highlight. Lucia provided alot of interesting details that made the visit interesting and rewarding.

I will use D&D again next time

1  Thank soyviajero
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my husband, our 2 year old and the in laws in Sorrento. We were there for a wedding and had couple of days to explore the area. We used D&D Travelling to get around and were very pleased with their service! Great cars and nice drivers! Highly recommended! And gay friendly!

1  Thank Christian Q
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I have used this company more than once and have found them punctual, well-mannered and reasonably priced. The cars are clean and in good condition.
The drivers also speak quite good English, which helps.

1  Thank Lauro A
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Rosario drove us around the Amalfi Coast. We enjoyed a whole day of great food and places to go at his suggestion. He has a lovely warm personality and a great sense of humour.

2  Thank Ben T