“Personable, professional, excellent”

D&D Travelling Sorrento
Ranked #35 of 77 Transportation in Sorrento
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We perform private tour of the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Sorrento Coast, Paestum and Vesuvius from Sorrento, Naples and Salerno. Are also specialized in transfers and excursions from the ports.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We rode with Rosario on a couple of excursions - one to Pompeii and Herculaneum, and the other to the Amalfi Coast. Both were great trips. Safe, full of information, great local tips, plenty of laughs, and all the great sights. I'd recommend D&D without hesitation to anyone who asks. Completely reliable - on time or early, and they arrive with a smile. It's like a friend is giving you a ride, but their driving is better.

1  Thank tj0hnc0x
in 11 reviews
"naples"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Carried out a transfer from the airport and back with this company, with us was Gieseppe , a wonderful man and a professional of his business and very friendly. He told us all the tureistic nuances and answered all our questions with pleasure. also took an excursion for the whole day along the Amalfi coast, with us was Rosario a wonderful guide who helped us to lead such a wonderful and unforgettable day !!! Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you soon !! I advise everyone these guys!

1  Thank YuliaGelfand
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

D&D helped me recently when I was traveling in Naples, Sorrento and Amalfi.
I used them for airport and hotel transfers.
Also I had an excellent guided visit to the ruins of Ercolano/ Herculaneum. They are very friendly and professional and their van was new, clean and beautiful. They made lots of good suggestions that I used when seeing the area on my own.

The tour of Ercolano was a highlight. Lucia provided alot of interesting details that made the visit interesting and rewarding.

I will use D&D again next time

1  Thank soyviajero
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my husband, our 2 year old and the in laws in Sorrento. We were there for a wedding and had couple of days to explore the area. We used D&D Travelling to get around and were very pleased with their service! Great cars and nice drivers! Highly recommended! And gay friendly!

1  Thank Christian Q