“Lunch”

Terrazza delle Sirene
Reserve with
Terrazza delle Sirene is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 316 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$23 - US$197
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wedding location in Sorrento. A terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples and Vesuvius.Plan your wedding with our "wedding planner" to make really memorable your dream day.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here twice. Great view over the bay and good food at reasonable prices. Not pushy in any way.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,016)

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We popped through Sorrento for an afternoon after visiting Pompeii. The view here was absolutely beautiful. I can't really say much about the food as I only ordered a panini. The panini was really good, and the others in my group seemed to enjoy their meals as well. Honestly, I just sat there relaxing and enjoying the view. It was spectacular. I would have sat there all afternoon, just staring at the water and watching the ships.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

A lovely lady I met on the train back from m.Vesuvius told me about this place and I'm so glad I went. I was on my own and felt completely comfortable. I had a good table and watched the sunset. There was a wedding right behind my table. It was so beautiful. Food was outstanding and very reasonably priced. For me, it was the best view in Sorrento. Very relaxed atmosphere. Loved it.

2  Thank Ubah A
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Well worth the cost. A good place to get excellent freshly caught fish. Good wine list. Professional service

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I found this place based on a trip advisor recommendation, and was not disappointed. The view of the Bay from the terrace is absolutely lovely. The service is okay but the food is great.

1  Thank Navigera