1,626 results
All reviews michelin star restaurant bosquet restaurant concierge desk bay of naples private elevator poolside restaurant the main square pool staff overlooking the bay amazing hotel our honeymoon large terrace beautiful room the cliff the hotel manager orange and lemon trees junior suite
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We have stayed at the Excelsior Vittoria before and have always found it to be an excellent hotel. This time was no exception; in fact it was probably our most enjoyable stay. The service was impeccable, the staff were polite, friendly and extremely helpful and the accommodation was of the highest standard. Add to those benefits attractive gardens and unrivalled views of the Bay of Naples from the terrace, restaurants and most reception rooms and you truly have an unbeatable combination. This is apparently the oldest hotel in Sorrento. In our view it is also the finest.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

What a welcome! You are greeted by name and a warm handshake from the staff. No one has to ask your room number as they already know! The staff were super accommodating and helpful and even upgraded us to a sea view room wit a bottle of fizz for my partners birthday which made our stay one I will never forget. Dinner at the Michelin star restaurant was amazing and breakfast was a plethora of cakes and breads that you need to take your time over whilst the pianist accompanies you in the background. We couldn’t have been treated better. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting an authentic Italian five star experience. Total charm and elegance. Thanks for looking after us so we’ll Mauro and team. Truly unforgettable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

No doubts about the fact that Excelsior Vittoria is the best Hotel I have been in any respect. I it very difficult to express, in few lines, the magnificiency of this Hotel, the great athmosphere and the exceptional kindness of the staff. Everything is simply perfect. I really recommend a stay in this superb Hotel and you will be able to make an unforgettable italian experience at the very best.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I love this hotel. I have never been to Italy. We chose this hotel based on recommendations, similar to the one I'm writing. The location in Sorrento is perfect. It's set back from the center of town, quiet, yet close enough to walk to town and enjoy the beauty of Sorrento. The service is outstanding, and you have no idea who a manager is and who is not. Very accommodating for families. Michelin rated restaurant is far and away one of the most inventive, exquisite meals I've ever eaten. Everyone at the hotel aims to make your stay memorable. I would go back tomorrow.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank benjamink707
Reviewed September 7, 2018

The pictures of the hotel don't do it justice. The grounds are immaculate, the location is so convenient. The rooms are smart, they give you extra room by how they are designed. The staff can be a bit unfriendly if they don't know you, but they do warm to you as the stay goes on.

Date of stay: August 2018