All reviews train station budget hotel clean rooms small hotel balcony
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Our room was lovely with a spacious balcony and a view of the ocean. The ladies at reception were amazing, location was spectacular and the rooms were exceptionally clean. We really enjoyed our stay :)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Friendly staff, clean rooms, wifi was ok, quiet, close to train station and downtown, the only bad thing: shower is extremely small, there`s no way you can wash your hair in there with the doors close, you either wet all bathroom or don`t take a shower.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Rosanna and your lovely Mother for looking after me and making my stay very comfortable.
I was made to feel very comfortable and at home.
Also thanks for looking after my parcel.

You are great people and are a credit to Sorrento

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Linda. The family is really sweet and helpful. The place is very close to the main attractions. The rooms are extremely clean and homely. Highly recommend them. They have been in business since 25 years. The mother after whom the hotel is named is really sweet. We enjoyed our stay with them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I had booked this hotel because it was near the bus station and stayed only one night.My room had a balcony but it was very noisy because there was a very busy street and the fumes come up too. The room is a bit dated and the walls are very thin. The women on receptions is very nice and my Wifi was slow. still for one night it was okay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo