“The best pastry shop in Sorrento”

Pasticceria Valery Sorrento
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Sorrento
Description: Traditional Italian Pastry and Cake. Taste our breakfast or our traditional Italian desserts and ice creams.
Reviewed July 24, 2016

We spent 4 nights in Sorrento and I visited several pastry shops and unfortunately only discovered this place on our last day. I stopped by and asked if they had sfogliatella frolla and the owner Vittorio said he only made that if you order in advance and he asked me if I wanted to order. I said that we were leaving in couple hours so maybe next time. He asked what time we were leaving and that if I wanted he could make them and have them ready for me in about 1 hour. I said I wanted and would come back in 1 hour to get them. We went for a walk and returned to Don Peppe and he had the most amazing sfogliatella frolla we had in Sorrento. I had my wife and kids with me and he gave us several pastries to try and gave cook hats to my kids and took pictures with us. The pastries and customer service are amazing and I will feel at home in this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Teri walks into Don Peppe Pastries in Sorrento and sees the Baker making lemon cream cakes. They strike up a conversation about cakes with no common language. She "can I eat one?". He "you can't take it out of the store" making the offsides signal. He points to the freezer and holds up three fingers for the 3 hours of refrigeration the cakes haven't had yet. Anyway soon after that she was behind the counter with him in a chefs hat and eating cream cake.

1  Thank Frank B
Reviewed July 8, 2016

This little jewel serves delicious and delicate pastries and cookies. We hadd the rum baba and the delizie al limone which is a serpentine specialty. Owner takes great pride in his products.

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and great pastries!! Would recommend to everyone <3 Even let us take a picture behind the counter! Will be back soon

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

We popped in here whilst waiting for our laundry to dry, bought 6 mini cakes which was about 2.50! The staff were very friendly and gave us lots of different cakes to try for free! Would definitely recommend it was beautiful.