“Great pasta, great price”
Review of Capri Pasta

Capri Pasta
Ranked #7 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pasta Capri Cuisine and Catering is responsible since 1999 for the preparation of dishes typical of Italian and Neapolitan cuisine takeaway and the famous Ravioli Capresi. Specializing in catering services for parties, receptions and conferences.
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pasta. The ravioli is lovely. The cost was just €30 for four courses and two drinks. No seating but very close to the main square.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

It is a nice local place hidden in the streets of Capri.. i liked the fact that most of the customers are from Capri and u can find a nice variety of food! Not only pasta..

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018

We followed the excellent reviews of Capri Pasta online and headed there on our first day for a picnic lunch to take with us whilst exploring the island, we were then hooked!!!

The pasta is amazingly fresh and tasty, the gnocci in butter was just unbelievably good and the mini arancini and mozzarella balls were so light but packed full of flavour. We ended up going back most days and tried most of the offerings, I would recommend the caprese cake - it is just superb! We usually spent around 20 euro for a decent lunch for two and they warm everything up for you so for us it was perfect and inexpensive compared to eating in a formal restaurant every day.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I found out about this place on here and decided to give it a try when we visited. Definitely worth it it after climbing all the stairs from the marina not knowing about the cable car! It's slightly away from the main square down the little lanes. It was very crowded as lots of locals go there, which I took as a good sign and I was right. A little pricey but cheaper than the more touristy restaurants and that is Capri for you anyway. We got a Caprese Salad and some Arancini which is the best I have ever had in my life. No joke. Bare in mind that this is a takeaway place so there is no seating. You are lucky if you find anywhere to sit in the square, but this food is worth it!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This place has been my favorite since I have been coming, once per year, on this island in the last 15 years! First of all there is no better ravioli caprese or polpettone than here, secondly, Roberto is so nice, so welcoming that it is a real pleasure to come here and pick up something to eat for lunch or dinner.
Please, do't miss this place or you will miss a MUST on this island.
Thank you Roberto! Anne and Louis my son