“Timeless destination. One of a Kind Luxury retreat”

Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed 24 November 2017

A lovely hidden gem, Excelsior Parco it's home to an unbeatable hospitality.The villa it's a period residence in liberty style equipped with all modern comfort technology. I was picked up at the harbor with their shuttle: the only electric car of the island! The warmest service I ever experienced : Maria Rosaria and Gaia from the front desk pampered me all the time, anticipating my needs and desires. Organic f&b options, suitable even for vegetarians and vegans. The terrace of my room and the adorable garden of the hotel reminds me of Mary Poppins fantasy setting. A refined and intimate destination. It's more than luxury: it's the place to be for all those looking for a second (magnificent) home in Capri.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Guest Mrs AnnieHalls,

thank you for your precious support and for your lovely review, we are glad you have beautiful memories to share like a fairytale!

We are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back to experience a new enjoyable retreat.

Viviana & the Excelsior Parco Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights and had a wonderful time. The hotel is truly boutique with unique and wonderful rooms. The service was great and loved having shuttle cars. The breakfast was delightful and our host and server, Buddika, was friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are extensive and very good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest Mrs LynnJ,

thank you for your precious support, we are glad you enjoyed your stay!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to experience a new lovely retreat.

Viviana & the Excelsior Parco team

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for 5 nights in a lovely room with a terrace, hot tub and sea views.
When we arrived we were picked up from the marina by a driver, and then greeted by a complimentary drink on the roof top terrace.
The staff and service were amazing during oyr entire trip and we were well looked after. The drivers took us into the centre if capri or the marina when needed and a quick call to them and they would come pixk us up - we cant thank them enough!
Breakfast was delicious and you had so many choices and it was beautiful to sit in the garden to enjoy it. Rooms were spacious and clean, and they would change our towels twice-when we would go out for dinner we would come back again to clean dry towels!
We had such a lovely stay and would definately recommend Excelsior Parco to others!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Guest Mrs SarahW,

thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, we are glad to see that you have truly beautiful comments to share and that you feel to recommend us!

We are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back for a new enjoyable retreat.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

As a woman traveling alone through Italy, it can be an adventure and at times, a bit daunting. All was put to rest as my driver from the Excelsior Parco found me in the crowd after arriving off the ferry in the Marina in Capri, and whisked my bag into his car with his re-assuring smile.

As I entered the gates to the Villa, I felt as if time had gone into slow motion and I have just entered Nirvana! EVERYTHING I never knew I wanted or needed was immediately offered to me in the most luxurious style!

I awaited my check-in in the location of my choice: either the lovely , citrus-scented garden or the roof-top panoramic deck. The welcome cocktail or drink of choice was delivered to me on a tray with the most charming, smiley gentleman greeting me and conversing with some pleasantries.

After thinking it couldn't possibly get any better than this, I was given my guide to the island by the hostess and shown my beautifully appointed room. Colorful tiled floors, a dreamy, comfortable bed and a 180 degree view off my balcony of the Bay of Napoli and Mt. Vesuvius!

I ventured to the rooftop deck, and discovered it treasures with the jacuzzi , deck chairs and even a sun lounge bed for two overlooking the panorama that is Capri! That would be nice if I wasn't traveling alone! So back to my room I went.

The drivers here are at your beckoned call to take you to the Marina, Anacapri or Centrale for the most exceptional shopping experience you will have outside of Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills. Do NOT miss the Gelato in town with the warm waffle cones made to order right in front of you... HEAVEN!

On a side note, I did not realize that the staff had recognized, by seeing my passport, it was to be my birthday in the morning and, as my breakfast was brought to me to dine on my deck, they decided to surprise me with a song, a birthday cake, a flaming "TORCH" and a glass of Champage! I was completely overwhelmed that they would go above and beyond to make me feel so welcome and at home here!

And that is what it was..... home.... but only if home is in a beautiful Villa overlooking Capri! Oh well... one can dream can't she?

The staff is EXCEPTIONAL as they predict your every need before you even recognize it, and the Villa itself is dreamy! The beds.........you will never want to leave!

I have traveled extensively around the world and this place, The Villa Excelsiro Parco is at the top of my list. There is NOTHING to criticize about it...... afterall.....how do you describe "Heaven"?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Aviatrix2011
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Guest Mrs Aviatrix2011,

we are so proud of your brilliant review! Thank you so much for dedicating us such wonderful compliments...it's a pleasure to know that you have beautiful memories of your birthday in Capri to share!

We hope to welcoming you back at our Villa to experience a new enjoyable retreat in Heaven!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My wife and I loved this hotel and the service. You cannot go wrong at Excelsior Parco. We were in Italy. for two weeks and this was our favorite hotel. Viviana, Peppe and Chaminda provided excellent service and were very kind. Viviana provided recommendations for the perfect restaurants, which made our dining decisions very easy.

Room Tip: Choose the 1905 room...very special
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Guest S3031OVseanb,

we are very proud you chose our Villa to celebrate your honeymoon, and it is a great pleasure to know that you truly enjoyed your stay!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to experience a new exclusive retreat.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

When you combine the natural beauty of Capri with this level of hospitality, you have unforgettably beautiful memories.

My wife and I planned a 3 day trip to Capri last week and thanks in large part to the wonderful staff of Villa Excelsior Parco, we experienced an amazingly Romantic weekend.

The rooms, the staff (all of them), the breakfast, the location, the level of generosity, kindness and availability make this hotel feel like a Villa but with the service levels of a true Palace!

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stephanie and Paolo

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G8742QTpaolol
Viviana A, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guests Stephanie&Paolo,

thank you very much for this sweet review! We are very proud you have beautiful and romantic memories to share!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our Villa to experience a new enjoyable retreat.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Centrally located with views over the Marina Grande towards Napoli. Well appointed rooms, friendly staff and a beautiful buffet breakfast. We enjoyed a private boat trip around the island where we got to have a couple of swims. Unfortunately the tide was too high for any of the tours to see the Blue Grotto as high tide was at midday. Don't miss a sunbake and lunch over at Marina Picolo, and a trip up to see Villa San Michele at Anacapri, which is built on the ruins of Emperor Tiberius's holiday home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guests Grand&LisaS,

thank you for your precious support, we are glad you truly enjoyed your stay.

Just a little clarification about your visit, because the "Villa San Michele" is located on the cliffs in Anacapri town. The "Villa Jovis", the Roman emperor Tiberius' historical villa, is located on the Cliffs to the opposite side of Anacapri town. So, the two villas are in different areas of the Island.

Looking forward to welcoming you back, we send our warmest regards.