1,971 results
All reviews breakfast room is breakfast hall former palace narrow streets antique furniture lovely hotel hotel is located the hotel staff quiet street centro storico real naples where breakfast is served santa chiara historic centre of naples historic building the air conditioning taxi driver
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I chose Decumani because of it's walkable location to visit Naples. A very pleasant and charming hotel. The staff were very helpful, we had no problem with our room very spacious considering we had luggage.Great breakfast room amazing decor plenty of choice. Excellent location to explore the city. From the outside, it’s easy to overlook the Decumani. It’s situated in a perfect area for exploring Naples. Inside, though, the hotel is clean and well-maintained. The public areas have a palazzo look, and the breakfast room is stunning. The staff was very polite and helpful. From the outside, it’s easy to overlook the Decumani. It’s situated in a perfect area for exploring Naples. Inside, though, the hotel is clean and well-maintained. The public areas have a palazzo look, and the breakfast room is stunning. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I chose Decumani because of it's walkable location to National Museum and proximity to airport. I was very pleased. It is clean and well appointed. Someone else complained about the a/c turning off when you leave. I think this is brilliant. The room cools quickly upon return, it is just a waste to have the a/c on when you are not in the room. I did have the front desk lower the allowable temp a bit. It was set at 25C, he lowered it to 23C and I was very comfortable after that.
I had an early AM flight and they were nice enough to pack a breakfast to go for me.
By closing both the inside and outside balcony doors, there was no noise from street.
The memory foam mattress was much appreciated!

Room Tip: Room 223 was great
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

From the outside, it’s easy to overlook the Decumani. It’s situated in a perfect area for exploring Naples. Inside, though, the hotel is clean and well-maintained. The public areas have a palazzo look, and the breakfast room is stunning. The staff was very polite and helpful. The one complaint that I have is that during a hot September, the air conditioning in our room was barely working. To make it worse, when you leave the room, you have to remove your room card and the electricity to the room shuts off, making it so you return to a hot room. With working air conditioning, it would be a 4.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant and charming hotel. The staff were very helpful, we had no problem with our room very spacious considering we had luggage and 2 bike boxes. Great breakfast room amazing decor plenty of choice. Excellent location to explore the city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

It s could be a very very nice hotel because the location is great if you want vist the old town !
The stuff quite helpful and hearty but isn’t enough to supplies the shortages !!!
No care in maintenance ... too spoilt the towels ... to spoilt the room which need refreshing walls!!
No cover on the mattress , no cover on the duvet !!! It s seams clean so so....
The color is the gray like the curtains
Breakfast is served in a decorated salon ...quite abandon at his destiny!!
No fresh juices ...but cane , but we are in land of lemons ...fruits and sun!!!
Nice the cakes ... honey and jan really cheap quality!
It could be a very nice place but the need to take care !
I really don’t understand the standard of 4 stars ?????

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo