B&B Civico 16
Hotwire.com
US$124
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$71
HotelsClick
Romeo Hotel(Naples)
US$365
US$355
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2014

I got to the B and B and was told I couldn't stay there as someone in the room I was supposed to stay in had been rushed to hospital, so they had to leave the room as was. He also said he had tried to contact me but used the wrong email address. These unfortunate things happen. However, the bed in the other place they put me up in instead, had not been made. He did not apologise when I had to return to his B and B for clean sheets. No one offered to make up the bed. I was told to shut all the doors and leave keys in my room as I was leaving. This was dangerous as the front door was double locked and I couldn't open it without the keys, so had I not checked, I would have been locked in the hallway, with no one around and no phone signal. So, very glad I had the sense to check all the doors beforehand. I was told the local cafe would supply me with breakfast and that they would open at 7.00 am. This was not the case. As I say, unfortunate things happen, and they did put me up elsewhere, but it was very poor service after that.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A few minutes' walk from the Dante metro station, Civico 16 is located right in the heart of centro historico, along the delightful San Pietro a Maiella. Most of the museums and basilicas you will probably want to visit are a short stroll away, as is the best pizza in town. The B&B itself is very welcoming: the rooms are modern, with everything we needed (bonus points for the safe!), and stylish. Our hosts, Luca and Mirabella, were very kind, giving helpful advice about where to go and how to get there. When booking taxis, Mirabella told us how much we should expect to be charged, very helpful when moving around in a foreign city.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank London_frogs
Reviewed July 10, 2014

It's a great B&B! Very stylish and very comfortable! It's situated in the heart of Naples, but it's also very quiet! I can recommend this B&B and the warm attitude of Luca. He will give you loads of information. And just on the corner you will eat the best pizza of town :-).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank parusso76
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This B&B was an unexpected delight. My double bed and en-suite room was clean, neat and modern. It wasn't huge but there was ample wardrobe space, an in-wall safe, small fridge, tv and air-conditioning. I was greeted by a delightful hostess Mariana I think was her name. The breakfast was at a cafe down the road (not the usual one as I wanted to eat before 10 on the Sunday) consisted of a coffee and one croissant, I didn't get a chance to eat at the usual one which I believe is down stairs.
The building is extremely well located around the corner from Piazza Bellini, which is a local hot spot on the weekends, and is perfectly placed for exploring the old city.
The only downside would be the steep fight of stairs you need to ascend to get to the front door.
Stay here if you are looking for a B&B in Naples, it is really worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank matteblack
Reviewed August 4, 2013

B&B Civico 16 was a great stay for our short time in Naples. The hotel was a close walk to explore Naples. Staff were helpful when we arrived and we were very happy with the room. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend to anyone staying in Naples!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple