All reviews train times pastries public transport stayed for nights visit naples enjoyed our stay vesuvio apartment station pompeii city taxi ercolano euros
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in June at this accomodation and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The apartment itself is spotless and situated in a very quiet residential area. Although not central, the train stop is exactly outside and Gianluigi provides all information regarding to public transport in the rooms. It makes sense to stay here rather in the town center if renting a car and visiting other places in the surroundings like Pompei, Ercolano, Sorrento, Capri, Caserta etc.

Breakfast was good and host extremely accomodating (even sending his friend over when we accidentally locked ourselves out) and excellent value for the price paid.

Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gianluigi C, Proprietario at Rooms Rent Vesuvio Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Hello there :)
I thank you very much for you wonderful review... I thank you 2 times because you already wrote a review for my b&b on another website the one through you booked and so I did not expected you could write another one. :)
That means your experience was really nice and I'm very very very happy about that.
I don't have enough words to say to you thanks.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Spent a lovely few days in Naples here, Gianluigi was extremely helpful, he has a lot of helpful information available to you on arrival- read this as it'll make your visit to Naples incredibly easy- and he has really thought of everything you might need to know. Gianluigi is happy for you message him while you're out and about if you have any questions regarding public transport etc, although we didn't need to, it was a great comfort knowing there was someone there to help if we got stuck.

The b&b is very clean and in a quiet gated community away from the city centre. However getting to the city centre is incredibly easy as you will be approximately 3 minutes walk from the train station and it's a short 10 minute journey to the centre.

I was poorly one of the days we were in Naples and unfortunately didn't make it out that day, Gianluigi was very sweet in checking I was ok both on the evening and the day after which made me feel very comfortable and safe while being unwell away from home.

He also took us to the airport which gave us great peace of mind on our journey home.

If you're looking for a comfortable, clean and modern place to stay that's quiet and out of the way this place is fantastic and is cheap! You get a good amount for your money here.

Thank you Gianluigi and we hope to see you again in the future!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello there...
thank you for your very detailed review I'm very proud to read all those nice things about me and my b&b and it is exciting to know that my efforts are appreciated.
I had a good experionce with you as guests too and I remember your hug at the airport before you leave that was the sign your feeling was genuine. Is not easy to meet people like you and I really hope to meet you again in life.
Thank you very much again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Vesuvio bed and breakfast was an excellent choice for me , very good transport options into the centre of the city which is only 10 minutes away by train. My host Gianluigi was very welcoming and provided me with plenty of maps and directions on how to get about and visit all the sights and scenery of Naples and the surrounding area. My room was very clean and comfortable and I had excellent nights sleep in the comfortable bed. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast and I will be returning.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank gubby2013
Gianluigi C, Proprietario at Rooms Rent Vesuvio Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I’ve loved your attention on the confortabile bed. I assume my guest pay first of all for sleep so I bought beds I would like to find if I were my guest. This make me feel so happy that you enjoyed your stay even for that reason. Too much people forget they pay for sleep basically.
Thank you very much again and I really hope to meet you here in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

This is the best place to stay in Naples. Don't be afraid because of the low price- everything is great. The rooms are exactly the same as in photos, and the host is very helpful; He gave us a lot of information about Naples: where to eat, shopping, what to see, etc.
Every room was always clean. It's amazing how comfortable and cozy this B&B is. If you are afraid because it's not in the centre of Naples, then don't worry; Gianluigi prepared every map you could need on your trip (we didn't even used our maps), including timetables of Circumvesuviana and how to easily get to the center. In one room you have information for the whole trip. Breakfasts were tasty, and filling.
If we can describe this B&B in one word, this would be definitely: Home.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Gianluigi C, Proprietario at Rooms Rent Vesuvio Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hello Kalim,
I really don't have any words to thank you for the wonderful review you and Oliwia wrote form me and my Bed & Breakfast.
I love to have Guests like you. You were very nice guys polite and friendly. I was glad to have you in my house.
I hope you come back soon as you promised.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Gianluigi was a wonderful host! Everything was set up nicely, at arrival he showed me the way with the public transportation, asked me every night how my day was and if I enjoyed myself and on my last night we went out together to eat something, which he kindly payed for, and see some beautiful view of the port of Naples. All in all Gianluigi, you are, sincerely, the best host you could every hope for!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Gianluigi C, Proprietario at Rooms Rent Vesuvio Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Hello Robin
thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Making my job sometimes happen to meet very nice people and start a friendship... That happened with you.
I was really happy to meet you.
And I hope you will come back soon in summer with your girlfriend.