See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2015

First of all I should mention the staff. They were extremely friendly and always willing to help. Despite the fact that English is not one of their strong skills, their attitude is warm and welcoming.
The room had a balcony and was very clean.
The location is good, i.e. 5 minutes from the central train station but a bit far from the touristic area. However, taxi is a fast and relatively cheap option to fix it.
Great value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Really enjoyed my stay in hotel Siri. Room was comfortable and big. Staff was very helpfull and friendly. Breakfast is italian so very simple. Hotel is recently renovated and looks beautifull. Ik can surely recommend staying in hotel siri! Thanks guys.!

Room Tip: Room 28 is great
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel for one night. We chose this hotel because of the location to the train station. If you have been in any big city in the world the areas around the train station is usually not idealistic and this is no exception. Thus is not the happy go lucky tourist area but with that the location is excellent. There is a locals flea market down most of the streets during the day. Mostly old junk I would throw away. It is loud and dirty by most peoples standards. Reminded me of Fez morocco.

When we arrived the staff was extremely helpful and checked us in early. The was an issue with our room and they moved us to a sister hotel the Orsa Maggiore. This was just a block away. Room was spacious and the wifi worked without issue. The breakfast was simple and nice. Pastries, salami, fruit, coffee, tea and juice. The staff was kind and helpful there too.

So the problem was our bathroom smelled really bad. We think the subfloor is rotted. So not much you can do about that immediately. Since thus pertains to Orsa maggorie I will continue the reive there.

If you want something in thus location this might be thee right choice for you.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HoneyDelunatic
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Location: The connections to and from the hotel is good. It's just 5min on foot from the main station/Piazza Garibaldi, 2 min from Port Nolana Circumvesuviana station (for Pompeii and Herculaneum), 15 min from the historic center. The area looks a bit shady but not particularly dangerous.

Services: The stuff were nice and helpful. The hotel is very clean and tidy (the neighboring area is not!).
The internet connection was terrible. There was no WiFi inside the room. Even the connection in the common area was really weak and unstable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

Well, first of all Hotel misleading travellers that is renovated. I don't think so. As I arrived late morning hot and humid and tired my room was not ready. They gave me room 26. Well windows were facing nothing but the aircon machines. I wasn't much bothered much about it thought been noisy. Aircon was working but could not control much as the the whole thing on the wall was broken so either keep it on all the time or switch off. Shower cleanish, provide toiletries some kind, shower head? there was none - broken. Towels very old mangy and used lots as some had halls in it. there is small tv showing just italian tv. Should ask for remote as they don't offer at reception as check you in. Safe locked by key. There is joint there to eat breakfast but I didn't used it. Staff speak no english so was difficult to ask anything. You have say morning first as they never made first move. Grumpiest of all was the older gent I guess owner of the hotel. Not even once said hi or morning or evening or any other word. So if you just sleep and go like I did it's perfect. Location is great. People say it's dangerous but it's not all Naples looks like that. I felt very comfortable in the area 4 min walk to Circumvesuviana station

• Stayed: September 2014