“Polite staff bend over backwards to give pleasant stay”
Review of Hotel Correra 241

Hotel Correra 241
Ranked #13 of 186 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The breakfast is really wonderful here. I'm so happy I stayed and would recommend this place to others.

Perhaps the coolest part is an old aqueduct that can be explored from the hotel lobby.

I accidentally made my reservation for the wrong night and the staff was pleasant about fixing my error. I really appreciated that. As a female traveller I felt safe here although further west might not have been so great. As it was I walked the next morning to the train station (30 min or so) and am pleased with my experience.

• Stayed: March 2012
mario p, Direttore vendite at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2012

Dear Madame,
first of all I really thank You for Your precious review made.
We are proud and happy becasue when a guest means his satisfaction is for real and it's the mission we work for.
Reguarding the peculiarities of the hotel we really appreciate that You felt safe and it's important for us that everyone can knows that Naples is not so bad as it's described!
The Hotel Correra241 is waiting to welcome You again and by now I send my best regards,
Mario Petraroli

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Naples is a city that you may love or hate. i love it and i love it in carnival. We stay in a nice place with good location, noisless room with free wifi, young, dinamic and friendl staff. We came with car and parking is very useful (100 meters away from Hotel).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice place, good location, colorful and noisless room with free wifi, friendly and young staff. Just three o four hight steps, hard to do with laggage.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have to admit that traveling alone to Naples, I was a bit nervous: Everyone had warned me that the city could be a bit unforgiving to tourists. Walking the streets to the hotel I initially was scared they had all been right, but as soon as I got to the Hotel Correra 241 I was put at total ease.

The multilingual staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating, and without them I'm not sure I would have been able to navigate the city by myself! The room was simple and elegant while being totally unfussy, and I felt completely safe and comfortable during my stay.

The hotel is conveniently located near the shopping areas of Via Toledo, Piazza Dante, the music conservatory, Via del Tribunali, the Spanish Quarter, and the waterfront, and I was able to find interesting things to see, do, and eat within a 25–30 minute walk in any direction.

Naples has quite a reputation for being intimidating, but thanks in part to my experience at the Hotel Correra 241, I managed to really fall in love with the place.

NB: Breakfast is not a big deal anywhere in Italy, and many restaurants don't offer any complimentary food in the morning. This hotel has a small spread of pastries, yogurt, coffee, and juice at no cost, and is very nearby several good-quality cafes that have espresso and brioche for a bite on the run.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The Hotel has a very good location, everything is relatively close to walk with shopping, restaurants and sights near.
The staff were friendly and very helpful. Good breakfast included cakes, breads, fruit...
The hotel is clean, the beds and linen are great and the rooms are spacious, bright and fresh! Even though in downtown couldn't hear any noise from outside.
The best location ever, I would come back for sure!!

MC

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2012

When I first saw the street in front of this hotel it didn't look like the kind of place I would normally stay. Well, what a surprise . The hotel is bright and cheerful and wonderfully accommodating. Come to think of it that also describes Gisella who runs the place!
This is a person who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Yes it is she that efficiently keeps the place humming, but that doesn't begin to describe the effort she puts forth to help guests who do not speak Italian survive in Naples. She is the translator, the restaurant consultant, and the travel advisor.
Two weeks after we moved out she was still working to untangle a mess involving the customs and the Italian post office so that I could get some important medications sent from America. She succeeded and had them forwarded to me. I will never forget her or the Hotel Correra 24. John Campbell

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The hotel is quite quirky modern, but is not in a great part of town. It's close to the museum and the funicular/ Metro system. Breakfast has to be one of the worst I've ever had, with very little choice and poor quality, best skipped if you have the option. It makes the best of a poor location, but can feel a little bit like a remand centre style by IKEA. The staff however were very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple