2,081 results
All reviews una hotel piazza garibaldi train station great hotel roof terrace pillow menu free mini bar busy piazza executive room other cities mount vesuvius top floor pick pockets double glazing pizza modern hotel main station
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I seem to recall reading somewhere this is a four-star hotel. It was nice, but I'm not sure how this hotel received that rating as it was average in my opinion. We entered Naples in a rental car, so I was quite stressed as they do not appear to have traffic laws. We finally got to the hotel and approached the counter. Two males at the desk ignored us for a good minute. Too busy I guess to even greet us. I thought that was pretty strange. We got our room key and help with our luggage. The room was quite nice, and had a very large bathroom with a fabulous shower. My mother is a smoker and went to the rooftop bar to have a cigarette; however, when we went up just a little while later, we were told we needed to order something to stay up there. What?? No other place to smoke but outside the hotel which is NOT SAFE. So, we went back to the room, opened the windows, and what do we see but two thieves who had just stolen someone's bags and were rummaging through them. We could not believe our eyes. Right outside. But, this is a review of the hotel, not the surrounding area, right? I've seen pictures of Naples that look very beautiful, and this hotel is not located there. We had to leave too early to enjoy the breakfast, so I cannot attest to that. There was a little sign saying you could have a selection of pillows, so I called the front desk and asked for a down one. Nope, didn't have any left. The room was clean, and had all the usual amenities, but I was not impressed overall.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

When I next go back to Naples, I will definitely stay at the UNA Hotel. It is so well located to explore Naples and beyond as well as offering a very relaxing stay! It also has all the mod-cons such as a fridge, safe, and hairdryer.

Windows also seem to be sound-proofed so that you are not bothered from the never-ending flow of loud Naples traffic.

Breakfast is served on a roof-top terasse providing stunning views of old Naples! It is a fantastic way to start your day!

I can only highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank ruth w
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Guest,
we would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel. This will help us to monitor the quality of our services.
We are pleased to see that you have a favourable opinion of our Hotel and that we have managed to satisfy all your needs. This is very rewarding and gives us an incentive to go on improving our services.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

We have to wait 30 min more than 14pm to enter the Room , the arounds of the hotel are dirty and we felled like we could be rob at the arounds of the hotel any tim, not a Nice neiborhood. Not recomended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Douglas M
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Quiet hotel , close to the center of Napoli? Comfortable bedroom spacious and clean.
Good breakfast . You can take benefit of the roof top bar with view on the town and mount Vesuvius. Good choice to visit Napoli and Pompei.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pascal B
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and was very pleased. Conveniently located. Close to the train. The room was spacious and very clean. The staff was very informative and accommodating. The breakfast was exceptional! So was the terrace!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018