Hotel Pace Pompei(Pompeii)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$56
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$81
Hotel Maiuri(Pompeii)
US$89
US$71
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hotel Amleto(Pompeii)
US$85
Travelocity
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

The B&B Dolcevita is located very close to the train station, 5 minutes from the central square (and some really nice restaurants, but more in that in a moment) and only 10 minutes (slow walk) to the Pompeii excavations. Located on a small street around the corner from the Santuario station in Pompeii, the B&B is quiet for being in the city center, and the rooms are light, high-ceilinged and comfortable. Not lush or luxurious, but given the location and the price, they are well above what you would have expected! There are only four rooms, and each was spacious and clean. We had access to a small kitchen, although Salvatore - our generous and friendly and helpful host - insisted it was his duty (and his exercise!) to make us coffee and serve us freshly squeezed orange juice. And this wasn't even breakfast! He also recommended a few restaurants in the vicinity - each of which was worthy of the recommendation and fantastically delicious. And dropping his name assured that we got too service and personal attention. And they aren't your typical tourist destinations... A little out of the way, unassuming, but they know their food.
Salvatore also made it his personal mission to make us feel supremely taken care of: from a welcome pastry (local Sfogliatta) and a cup of coffee upon arrival, to precise directions to wherever we needed to go, to tips about what to see and where to go - all tailored to what we wanted to do that day! A signore with a heart of gold!

The only one little thing I would say fell( a little) short of our (high) expectations was the cafe the B&B uses for breakfast. They were extremely friendly and helpful, but it was a little basement room, with a rather limited breakfast menu. That being said, after the dinners at the restaurants he recommended, we weren't really hungry! And the coffee was good'nuff. (Though try Zanzi Bar just in front of the train station - don't let yourself be put off by the decor: their coffee is excellent!).
For a charming little locale with highly personalized service and warm friendliness, in the heart of Pompeii, this B&B can hardly be be beat!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2015

We were a family of 5 using 2 bedrooms. Great welcome, location is perfect, rooms are clean and not exposed to noise (but to daylight..). Parking at 5 euros is a plus.
A better breakfast would make the place deserving 5 stars.
Make your own sandwiches at the shop just in front, they are excellent.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2015

When I checked in, I was a bit nervous. As there really isn't a legal place to park your car when you check in. Then after I checked in, I was given directions to drive my car to a parking lot, cost I think was only 5 euros a day, and the parking lot had a couple of campers in it, and a lady living there that spoke no English. But, everything worked out. The room is a bit small, but my family of 4 fit in it. I was in Europe for 3 weeks this month, and this was my favorite bed and pillow out of the whole trip. Air conditioning worked good. Very close to everything you want to see in Pompeii. The entrance to the ruins is only 5 min away. Walk to the other side of the block, and you have the main church in town, and so many restaurants, and a great place to hangout, plus lots of shops. The owner here is very nice and will give you all the information you need. Breakfast was good and we sat on the top of the building. If you want to see Pompeii, this is a great place to stay, that is also a great value!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2014

We stayed there in late Sept.'14. Adequate and comfortable room. The location is excellent, BUT Salvatore is the 5th star in my rating. He's just a nice guy. He genuinely seems to enjoy being helpful, friendly, informative, and funny! Dolce Vita is close to everything as has been stated in other reviews. Breakfast is very good and Salvatore's cappucino is EXCELLENT. Breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace, by the way. Thank you, Salvatore for making my wife's, my step daughter's, and my stay in Pompeii so nice.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet and comfortable even with 3 adults.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sayahhh
Reviewed September 21, 2014

I stayed here a while ago but neglected to write a review. Service, cleanliness were top notch. Breakfast in the morning on the roof top was pretty good. I would for sure stay here again. The location was basically beside the ruins and within walking distance of other attractions- a short drive to Positano as well !

Room Tip: Our room faced the street, it was a bit noisy at times.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family