All reviews transport links swimming pool other guests air con railway station minute walk amalfi coast cristina napoli herculaneum vesuvius ruins tickets sites
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here just based off picture and I have to say this place was awesome. Not very often do you feel like the staff is your family and I definitely did here. I had one night where I stumbled in a bit intoxicated starving and they went out of their way to get me food. Cristina was super helpful every morning as I needed to get transfers to my excursions. She made sure I was taken care of and spoke English well. The whole stay felt appreciated and I can definitely say I appreciated them as well. Thanks Cristina and everyone else for everything. I will be back!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The staff at Vivinatura was simply amazing, going above and beyond (even helping us contacting a restaurant in Napoli where I oops forget my backpack...with passports) :) Super friendly, clean hotel, great breakfast and a great experience overall! thanks!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is so amazing for kids, especially in the range of 4-10 yrs old! The pool is fantastic, the water temperature was very comfortable compared to other pools we’ve been throughout our stay in Italy. There is a great playground for kids and I couldn’t get my daughter out of the pool or trampoline! Not to mention the animals in the back, absolutely brilliant! Horse, donkeys, ponies, chickens, pigs, cows, goats, and cats! The staff are all kind and helpful, but Rosaria at reception is the best! She is in the night shift, so don’t hesitate to ask her anything on how to get to Pompei, Herculaneum, Amalfi coast, Napoli, etc. Room is basic but it has a modern and excellent air conditioner and you’ll appreciate it when is very hot and humid as it was when we were there. Train to Napoli or Pompei or Herculaneum is 10min walk to Moregine station. Don’t follow the google map, use their directions. Restaurant on site is good and produce is grown in the property, can’t get better than this. The food is tasty and well served. Since we had a car, we discovered a brilliant restaurant only 10 min away by car, Agriturismo Terra e Sappori (Castellammare Di Stabia). This restaurant is like Michelin quality food and presentation for only 10% more than what you’d pay at Vivi Natura’s restaurant. Worth s visit and having a la carte if you’re not a big eater.
A few negatives:
-they offered watermelon by the pool, which I bought 2 portions. The portions were very small and they charged €6. This a bit too much, since there are huge watermelons everywhere in Italy now selling for 50c/kg. I wouldn’t have minded if Marina had given us a generous portion, but it was literally so small. My small daughter ate the 2 portions in a minute.
-shower box is very old and the water cycles btw hot and cold. I can live with this as everything else was great.
-WiFi in the room didn’t work, even though they checked that the router was working. There is too much demand for the band offered. Luckily, I had European plan.
All in all, this is a great family Agriturismo to stay at and near to many attractions. I would definitely return if in the area again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We went on a family holiday in July 2018 and had a wonderful, memorable 4 day vacation.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The grounds were very pretty and well maintained. The farm was an added bonus, with home grown produce used in the restaurant, where the food was delicious!
The pool was lovely and the children enjoyed it very much.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful, too many to mention all, but Franco, Cristina, Luigi and Rosario (the taxi man) were all amazing.
Grazie a tutti!
From the Hewitts and Iermieri family (Lucia)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I simply don’t understand any bad reviews for this hotel. The staff are some of the friendliest I’ve met in Italy, they really can’t do enough to help. The pool is fantastic and open every day until 7 PM. When we stayed there was plenty of sun loungers for everyone, there is a bar at the pool and the food in the hotel is reasonable, okay it’s not Jamie Oliver but we found it good enough for us. Breakfast was appreciated because we love boiled eggs! And the eggs all come from chickens which are in the ‘farm’ section of this hotel (which is separate by a little peach orchard from the hotel). Yes, The hotel rooms could be described as slightly tired but they are bright, most rooms have a balcony, they are quiet and have modern, remote controlled air-conditioning. I feel that this hotel offers really good value for money and the beautiful swimming pool is the cherry on the top!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple