“Very good meat”

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Excellent tagliata-steak and good service in a cozy restaurant that looks somewhat tuscanian. We also had a strange piedina-looking bread, with rosemary and olive oil: so simple, so good!

We didn't get any wine, but the list is long.

Granted that it was not a peak time of the day (we were there for a very late lunch) and the restaurant was not particularly busy, a good experience is a good experience and it should be reported.

given my experience, I recommend it for a business lunch and meals with lots of friends. Might work with families & children, but I have a feeling that it becomes too crowded in peak hours. Not romantic.

Silvia C, Direttore at I Butteri, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your lunch in our restaurant.

Cordially
la Direzione

Write a ReviewReviews (1,978)

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Good little restaurant near our hotel. Pretty solid food, in both steaks and pizza/pasta. Enjoyed by our family. Service was good.

Thank you for your feedback.

cordially

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at I Butteri for our last night in Rome. The food was excellent as were the friendly welcoming staff. The server was attentive and quick. They have great steaks! A fitting send off from Rome.

Silvia C, Direttore at I Butteri, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank u very much for your feedback. When ever you come back in Rome, come and visit us.
Butteri in not just a restaurant, is a big family, for this reason our quality will always be high, beacuse will love what we do!

see u soon
La Direzione

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Me and my visited hear on our trip to Roam, the food is made to order and very tasty, the price was very good a main meal each and a bottle of vino for £31. I would recommend to anyone

thank you very much for your feedback!

see u soon

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend had 2 great meals in this restaurant during our weekend in Rome. The food is great and the service is speedy and kind. We will give it our warmest recommandations

thank you very much for your feedback!