“Vacation in Roma”
other travellers have booked this property
L'eleganza di VISCONTI luxury holiday house
La camera da letto 'ALLEGRIA'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
L'eleganza di VISCONTI luxury holiday house
La camera da letto 'ALLEGRIA'
Il bagno della camera da letto 'ALLEGRIA'
Camera da letto 'RELAX'
Il bagno della camera 'RELAX'
Camera da letto 'SMILE'
Bagno a servizio della camera da letto 'SMILE'
L'elegante soggiorno con divano letto
smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
La cucina, regno dei cuochi
Siete i benvenuti !!
Piantina della casa
Il palazzo dove si trova VISCONTI LUXURY HOLIDAY HOUSE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MarinaTri...
Moscow, Russia
“Vacation in Roma”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Roma is one of the most beautiful places in the world! It’s my second time and I wish I will back again! And I definitely will stay in VISCONTI luxury holiday house! Apartments have 3 big bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, big seating area and dining area, also comfortable kitchen and washing machine! It was important because I trip with 2 y.o. kid! Inside apartment everything is new, clean, comfortable and stylish! The location is perfect! You can walk lot of popular points by walking. Even if you have a baby). And I have to tell about Aldo, the owner. He was great! Very friendly, charming and he was always online and ready to help in everything - taxi, transfers to the airport, excursions or places for shopping! I recommend definitely!

2 Feb 2018
Thank you very much Marina for this incredible review.
It's been a pleasure for me to host you and your family.
A special kiss to your lovely baby and .... come back soon in the "eternal city".
Cheers.
ALDO
Victoria...
“Spacious apartment in perfect location”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family of 4 (2 adults and 2 young teens) stayed in Aldo’s apartment for 2 weeks over Christmas, and it was the perfect location for our Roman adventure.
The apartment is very spacious with 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is also a large living/dining area which meant we had plenty of space to relax in the evenings. Little things like a coffee machine, washing machine and a fully stocked wine fridge made for a very comfortable stay.
Aldo was a great host, arranging a driver from the airport, allowing us to check in early, and spending time with us on our arrival, reviewing places to visit, restaurants to try etc. He kept in touch throughout our stay and was very responsive to any queries I had.
The apartment is walking distance to almost all Rome destinations - we walked to the Vatican, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Borghese Gallery - practically everywhere we went! A metro stop is a short walk away if needed, as is access to a supermarket and the main shopping street in the Prati district.
A wonderful stay, you can’t go wrong with Aldo’s apartment.

Your age range 35-49
10 Jan 2018
Dear Victoria, thank you very much for this incredible review.
I did my best for helping you to live a great Roman holiday ... this isn't a job for me but a way of life.
To meet people from everywhere in the world, to spend some time with is an incredible human experience and the one that I lived with you will be unforgettable.
You're the kind of guests that every host dreams !
CIAO , with a kiss for all the family.
marzhanuh...
Moscow, Russia
“Beautiful spacious apartment close to Vatican”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We we travelling in a big group- 5 adults+2 children and the apartment is perfect for big families or groups of friends, there are three big bedrooms and three bathrooms, very well equipped kitchen and lovely living room. The location is perfect- walking distance to the most of the places of interest, but very calm and quite at nights. The apartment is very warm, good heating which was important for us in January :-)
Aldo is amazing host and charming person!
Hope to visit again and will recommend the apartment to my friends

Your age range 35-49
11 Jan 2018
Thank you very much Марина for this lovely review. I simply did my best for helping you and your family to live an unforgettable holiday in my city. Make a stop in Rome when you'll come in Italy in summer time .... I'd be a pleasure to host you once again ! CIAO !!!!!
Kevin R
“Thanksgiving in Rome”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This location was great for walking all of Rome. Close to great restaurants and the Vatican. We met our son and his friends who are studying abroad here. Perfect place for them to relax and enjoy some family time. Aldo was great with recommendation for restaurants and how to tour the city.

Your age range 50-64
8 Dec 2017
Dear Kevin, thank you for your kind review.
Next time (I'm sure to host you again in the future !) I will do even better
foro deserving the fifth star ! :-)
Cheers.
ALDO
irauhaus
Wuppertal, Germany
“Perfect appartement and host”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Near the center, the vatican, the tiber and museas. We had a wonderful week as Aldos guests. We found all things we needed in the nice appartement. We were 7 adults and a child of 3 years. We want to come back!!

6 Nov 2017
Dear Iris,
thank you very much again for your kindness.
To host you and your fantastic group has been a lovely experience .... that I wish to replicate in the future !
Ciao !!!!
Roving702...
“Glorious Home for Rome Vacation”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We so enjoyed our stay at the Visconti Luxury Holiday House. It is an ideal location for visiting the Vatican and surrounding sites. Also, it is an ideal location for taxi and bus access for those who venture further into the city and countryside.
The Visconti House is lovely, spacious, and very comfortable.
Aldo is a gem. He was most communicative and helpful as we prepared for our trip. From greeting us at our arrival to "farewell" before we left, Aldo was warm and gracious--so attentive, and professional.
We highly recommend The Visconti Luxury Holiday House to anyone traveling to Rome.

14 Sep 2017
Dear Johanna, your review is simply wonderful and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay in VISCONTI HOUSE and your Roman holiday.
Your kindness and your courtesy have been incredible and so, starting from now, you're at the first places of the ranking "guest of the year" !
ALOHA :-)
jeslineal...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Beautiful apartment by the Vatican”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thank you for a wonderful stay in Rome. The apartment was spacious and beautifully kept and ideally located near many of the amazing sites in the city. The apartment is close to many eateries (including 2 gelato stores close by) and a grocery store close by. Aldo was a most wonderful, helpful and accessible host which was most important to us as two of us were elderly.

22 Aug 2017
Thank you Jesline, it's been a pleasure for me to host you and your family.
I hope that the rest of your Italian trip could be enjoyful like your stay in my apartment.
Rome has a lot of beauties that worth to be discovered and for this reason I hope in a your quick return in my beautiful city.
CIAO !!! :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing