All reviews vatican museum papa vista relais third floor close to the vatican room was spacious yogurt b and b stayed for nights would highly recommend this hotel visit to rome breakfast is served ham stefania metro roman
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights here, it was extremely close to the Vatican, and private with lovely hospitality , great breakfast and large comfortable rooms . I thoroughly recommend it. The owner is your host and she is very helpful and made me feel welcome .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Loretta S
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter for her 20th birthday. It was small but lovely. I was a little concerned about check in as we were arriving late but I emailed in advance and got a reply the next day. Although check in was closed they gave me instructions to get into the hotel and the room. (It is not clear from the website or on booking that the check in will be closed in the evening, might be nice if you were told this at time) The room was a large double with a lovely large bathroom. The air conditioning worked well and was not noisy.
Breakfast was very good, great selection of meats and cheeses, yoghurt, fruit, toast, pastries etc.
The only negative is that the walls are very thin, we could hear the guests in the room next to us chatting into the early hours of the morning and were often woken up by their shower or bathroom taps. If you are staying here take ear plugs.
The location is fantastic, right next to the Vatican museum entrance and only a few minutes walk from the metro to get you to all the sights. We even took a stroll back from Trevi fountain one evening and only took us around 40 minutes (it was a very leisurely stroll)
I will definitely return I my next trip to Rome.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Sadly we only spent one night at this wonderful little hotel. It was pretty hard to find as the only sign it had was a small brass plaque next to the entrance door. The rooms are on the 3rd floor which can be accessed by a tiny elevator.

Lydia greeted us with a comprehensive briefing on how to see the sights at the Vatican and Rome. Very helpful! The room was clean, bright, and comfortable. And of course the location can't be beat, almost within sight of the Vatican museum entrance!

We really enjoyed staying here and would heartily recommend our friends to visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monica_VX
Reviewed April 1, 2016

We stayed 4 nights at Papa Vista and Thanks to the great advices from Lydia we were able to visit all the places we intended to see and even more. Very friendly staff and great clean room with well equiped bathroom and fast WiFi.
Thanks again for a wonderfull Easter.

Room Tip: Elevator available, next to Sixtyn Chapel.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank driessendeurne
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

We booked here for our honeymoon, fantastic location near to the Vatican, tucked away in a quiet side street about a 5-10 min walk to St Peters square, we could see the wall of the Vatican across the street from our window. We were met by Lydia who was lovely and enthusiastic about our stay with them. She made sure our room was comfortable for us showed us how to operate the air con etc... she pointed out great places to visit and showed us places we should go to see the nightlife where the locals would go for example. The room was lovely and clean and comfortable with modern facilities, we came back each night to a freshly made room. Breakfast was good with cereals, toast, fruit as well as traditional food and a selection of hot drinks. Such perfect hospitality and we were even given a Easter egg as a kind gesture for Easter.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple