“Great apartment in a great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Suzanne H
Austin, Texas
“Great apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed May 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We loved this apartment. It was clean, airy, roomy, had a view of St Peter's Basilica dome and was an easy walk to the nearby train station. Also an easy walk to the Vatican and environs.

We were especially happy that we couldn't hear the trains, which are much quieter than the ones in the U.S. In fact, the neighborhood was very quiet at night.

There were lots and lots of lights to provide just what we needed at various times of the day.

The place had good linens and the beds were comfortable enough. There were extra pillows in one of the closets.

Our only complaint was with the second bedroom, which had super cheap, flimsy bedside tables and a couple of lousy lamps. And absolutely no where to put one's bags or clothing, except to hang things in a credenza. There should at least be a side table in that bedroom or a chest of drawers - we were there a week and didn't want to keep everything on the floor in our suitcases.

There was no full-length mirror in the apartment and plenty of places to hang one.

The larger bedroom had a crazy bathtub/shower combo that our friend never did figure out after the first night when water sprayed everywhere. So all three of us used the small bathroom off the living area to take showers.

The wood floors were solid and didn't squeak.

The kitchen was stocked well with utensils and dishes and we were glad it had an oven, a toaster, a microwave and fridge with ice trays. The washing machine was confusing (as was the dishwasher) but we figured it all out.

The window coverings were good. The elevator in the building was super tiny, but at least it worked well.

We didn't watch television, but we did enjoy sitting on the balcony with the view of the Vatican dome. Who needs TV when you have a view like that?!

The wifi internet worked just fine after the first day, when it was down in the area, no fault of the owner of the apartment.

Finally, the owner, Massimiliano, was a deli ghtful person who met us with keys to the place and showed us how to work almost everything. He answered his phone whenever we called. A good communicator, which is important in vacation rentals.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
seesterde...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing host, view, location and apartment!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

My friend and I had a few days to spend in Rome before we went on to Florence for a tour. I have a usual place I stay in Rome when I am there on vacation - I been staying in it for over 10 years but I can safely say I have found a new "usual" place! Massimiliano met us at the station nearest his apartment and walked us up. The view is just as advertised and the apartment is even better than the photos. I would post my photos but they are not uploading correctly. There are 2 very large bedrooms. 1 has a queen bed the other has 2 twins. There are 2 well equipped and very clean bathrooms and a large kitchen offering everything you could need. The balcony has a view to die for of the Vatican dome and the dining room/main living room have many lighting options for all occasions. I'm just so impressed with this place. It's located literally right beside a train stop but is VERY quiet. Its easy to get around and the local area offers a very convenient location to the Vatican and local restaurants and shops. I am planning to stay here again when I return. The price is right, the host is so helpful and friendly and the apartment is very spacious and clean!1

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing