All reviews minute walk from termini station place to stay enjoyed my stay own bathroom stayed here for nights lock map pantheon
Reviewed October 7, 2017

The hotels own materials and website call the Mosaic a Hotel rather than Hostel. I would normally have avoided the former as I tend to stay in Hotels. The price is low compared to surrounding places but I needen't have been concerned. We booked at last minute following a flight cancellation.

The Station is close so there are lots of local eating places at reasonable prices.

The hotel itself was clean. We opted for a room with our own bathroom for a small extra cost. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is basic and a little on the sweet side for me with no savoury offerings. For the price the Hotel is very good value.

Room tip: Book with your own, not shared, bathroom.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2017

It's quite close to Rome Train Station and hence easy to explore Rome. Breakfast was good, Beds were nice and rooms were clean. I used to leave early in the morning and come back late and used the hostel just for a good shower and good night sleep. I would recommend to any one who wants to stay near to Termini and have a good night sleep !!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Mostly nice, polite english speaking staff. Helpful. Clean room and bathroom and nice appearance too.
They don't really do anything to enforce quiet in the hostel though, i had a rough night.
Breakfast was okay... self service but limited selection of food.
good location, fairly easy to get to from roma termini

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Nice location by the Termini station and had some good food nearby as well. Rooms were cleaned daily and had nice AC, though the shutters on the windows wouldn't open and our toilet was broken - kept spraying water. Common area was standard but the breakfast was great - best free breakfast I'be had at a hostel. Wifi went down while we were there but they did their best to fix it. No kitchen to work with - only a fridge and microwave - so keep this in mind if you like to make your own meals. Overall good value and would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I usually stay in 4 star hotels so this was my first experience in a hostel.
The staff were really friendly and helpful.
We stayed in a private room with private bathroom.The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The only downside is that the room could do with a lick of paint as could some of the areas in the hostel but that is just me been picky.The bathroom was cleaned everyday and beds re- made. It would have been nice to have had clean towels after using them for two days with another two days to go but again we managed.
Breakfast is ok but would like to see some kind of fruit offered rather than all the sugary things. On some days it was proper cutlery on other days it was all plastic, think it depended on which member of staff was in. Tea and coffee as much as you want.
Near to Metro and bus terminal. Not to far to walk to centre and tourist attractions.
Overall a good place to stay. Would I stay again? Yes I would.

Date of stay: May 2017